Experienced Agent Looking for Advice

I think your best bet is to smile and dial and set appointments to meet with business owners, partnerships, and small corps. Network with accountants and lawyers. Contact people who have recently had life events. Work with members of your church to help them with their charitable giving. Join toastmasters and BIA. If money is burning a whole in your pocket, try direct mail. Build a database of all the people you meet and stay in touch with them.

Great advice!! Keep it simple, the office, secretary, golf outings, etc. will follow.

I've been a Health and Life Agent for 10 years now always working under someone and have decided to go out on my own. I have about $1000 a month I can put towards marketing if I need to. My question is what is the best way to use that money just buy leads? Put it towards a website? Just looking for a little direction. Thanks

What are you wanting to focus on selling? $1000/mo on leads is not a huge budget but it's doable. Depending again on where your focus is.

Health with accident, critical illness and dental. Life also I just haven't sold as much of that but I was thinking of selling more Life.

I've been a Health and Life Agent for 10 years now always working under someone and have decided to go out on my own. I have about $1000 a month I can put towards marketing if I need to.

If you need to? You need 3x that just for leads . . . A 200% ROI is doable with quality leads. Probably more actually . . .

1st: do not buy leads! Total waste of money

Terrible advice.

I have more than $1000 a month if I need to so money isn't the issue. I just wanna be spending it in the right place

If money is no issue - don't tell anyone that or money will be an issue . . .

Trying to do Health and also Life will spread your marketing dollars. Choose one to market at a time . . .

Good luck.

Back