F Vs G and the Part B Deductible

Chazm is in Florida. Hop on down to Florida and try and write Plan G. Let us know how that goes.

Did you read my post? I said "anywhere AARP is sold...I know Florida is different because of AARP. Been there done that. I said "near me". Florida isn't anywhere near NC. Thanks for playing.

Did you read my post? I said "anywhere AARP is sold...I know Florida is different because of AARP. Been there done that. I said "near me". Florida isn't anywhere near NC. Thanks for playing.

Might want to change your flag. It says you're in Georgia.

Even if you don't write UHC here, plan F or N is still the plan. The difference in premium is usually the same as the deductible and a lot of times plan G isn't even available.
But if I lived in another state I know I would be writing G instead.

In fl, plan N is about $600/yr less than plan F, so N makes sense to write, especially since they can upgrade to an F with no medical questions if they are with uhc. The only time i write F over N, is if th customers really want the peace of mind of never having anything out of pocket, or if they are completely sold on F because their friend it was "the best"
Plan G is usually only about $10/mo less than F, so G dont really make sense here

In other news. It's sunny outside. Relevant point, not likely.

Let me connect the dots for you. Georgia borders Florida. An agent in South Georgia very likely writes business in Florida. Some carriers offer Plan G in Florida. Rates for Plan G in Florida aren't competitive compared to Plan F.

Let me connect the dots for you. Georgia borders Florida. An agent in South Georgia very likely writes business in Florida. Some carriers offer Plan G in Florida. Rates for Plan G in Florida aren't competitive compared to Plan F.

Why are you still on this kick of where I am. My profile says North Carolina. I've seen people with flags all over. Some with no flags. The point is that I'm not in Fl or sowega or south ga. And if you don't know what sowega is then never mind. If I lived in Valdosta or Thomasville I would still rather work in GA than FL. AARP screws agents with commissions.

Why are you still on this kick of where I am. My profile says North Carolina. I've seen people with flags all over. Some with no flags. The point is that I'm not in Fl or sowega or south ga. And if you don't know what sowega is then never mind. If I lived in Valdosta or Thomasville I would still rather work in GA than FL. AARP screws agents with commissions.

Why are you being so secretive on where you are located? Paranoid much?

So you can reply to me but I'm not allowed to reply to you? Your flag at the time of my prior post clearly was a Georgia flag. You implied earlier that where Plan G was an option you'd replace it with Plan F. I said try doing it in Florida. There are carriers who offer Plan G in Florida so it is an option there. But the lowest cost Plan G is more expensive than Plan F.

If you can't figure it out...never mind.

Oh, does knowing that sowega means southwest Georgia mean you're special?

Why are you being so secretive on where you are located? Paranoid much?
Yes. I have four DOI agents looking for me. Haha

I've moved twice since joining this forum. Sorry I never changed my flag. I didn't know it was sooooo important.

----------

So you can reply to me but I'm not allowed to reply to you? Your flag at the time of my prior post clearly was a Georgia flag. You implied earlier that where Plan G was an option you'd replace it with Plan F. I said try doing it in Florida. There are carriers who offer Plan G in Florida so it is an option there. But the lowest cost Plan G is more expensive than Plan F. If you can't figure it out...never mind. Oh, does knowing that sowega means southwest Georgia mean you're special?

You can reply, that's not this issue. The issue is AARP is in FL. That's likely who he was referring to. I clearly stated that in my FIRST reply to the thread. Not you. I said "in my area". I know where I am. It's ok if you don't. Usually someone asks where the other is from and not assume. You know how that works out right?

Let's leave well enough alone and move on. Damn argument for the sake of having an argument about another argument.

Back