F Vs G and the Part B Deductible

Yes. I have four DOI agents looking for me. Haha I've moved twice since joining this forum. Sorry I never changed my flag. I didn't know it was sooooo important. ---------- You can reply, that's not this issue. The issue is AARP is in FL. That's likely who he was referring to. I clearly stated that in my FIRST reply to the thread. Not you. I said "in my area". I know where I am. It's ok if you don't. Usually someone asks where the other is from and not assume. You know how that works out right? Let's leave well enough alone and move on. Damn argument for the sake of having an argument about another argument.

You seem to get bent out of shape fairly easily. It really isn't much of a stretch thinking someone in Georgia would write business in Florida. My apologies for not getting the memo that you've moved twice.

You seem to get bent out of shape fairly easily. It really isn't much of a stretch thinking someone in Georgia would write business in Florida. My apologies for not getting the memo that you've moved twice.

I think everybody but you got the memo. Don't you read Brian Andersons emails? :twitchy:

Yes. I have four DOI agents looking for me. Haha

I've moved twice since joining this forum. Sorry I never changed my flag. I didn't know it was sooooo important.

----------

You can reply, that's not this issue. The issue is AARP is in FL. That's likely who he was referring to. I clearly stated that in my FIRST reply to the thread. Not you. I said "in my area". I know where I am. It's ok if you don't. Usually someone asks where the other is from and not assume. You know how that works out right?

Let's leave well enough alone and move on. Damn argument for the sake of having an argument about another argument.

I'm glad you know where you are, otherwise you'd be lost. With any luck those D.O.I. agents will find you and have their way with you.:biggrin:

My State of residence is NY so we are very spoiled here with no underwriting for Med Supps. I sell AARP Med Supps Plan N and F in NY. I'm also licensed in NJ where I focus on Mutual of Omaha. I will be licensed in GA soon. For a prospect in GA: AARP Med Supp for 31721 zip/68 yrs old/ Non Tobac AARP Plan N is $118.25/mo. MOO Plan G is only $2 less! That's a no-brainer.

For a prospect in GA: AARP Med Supp for 31721 zip/68 yrs old/ Non Tobac AARP Plan N is $118.25/mo. MOO Plan G is only $2 less! That's a no-brainer.

F, F rates for UHC (commonly referred to by rookies as AARP) $180. At least 21 carriers with lower rates for F starting at $!27. Female G rates start at $104. N rates for UHC are $116, lowest rates $86. 14 carriers with rates lower than UHC

M, F rates for UHC $180. 16 carriers with lower rates starting at $140. Male G rates start at $116. N rates $116 for UHC. 9 carriers with lower rates starting at $93

Don't try and peddle your BS in my state. I will eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Back