Facebook Lead Appointment's

I even was not good at objections but it did not even matter, many who had to talk to spouse or think about it ort send info too did close on second appointment
I love the talk it over objection. I just don't get it that much.

Probably 40 plus years ago I was out in a corn field talking to a farmer. When I got through and asked for the check, he said that he had to go home and talk to his wife. (Farmers in South Georgia don't do that.)

I said "Good. You go home and ask your wife if you can buy it and I'll go home and ask my wife if I can sell it to you."

That man cussed me up one side and down the other ... but he went to his truck and wrote me a check for the annual premium.

Don't address it and they won't either.

Come in w/ confidence and control the call.

That one lady who said something is an outlier--looking for an excuse not to buy insurance.

Do not run your business based on outliers.

And yeah, change the calendar so they can only "book," 1-2 days out.

That one lady who said something is an outlier--looking for an excuse not to buy insurance.

Still with the Lady even if excuse, I do think my mistake was to address it, I started the conversation acknowledging the appointment

had I not mentioned it, maybe it would have been better if she brought it up, like Don said must have been some glitch

I feel like that will be the best approach unless I hear better

Still with the Lady even if excuse, I do think my mistake was to address it, I started the conversation acknowledging the appointment

had I not mentioned it, maybe it would have been better if she brought it up, like Don said must have been some glitch

I feel like that will be the best approach unless I hear better
Correct--do not address it.

If they bring it up--"oh great--"pivot and get to their Why.

Misdirection, call control, whatever you want to call it.

You're the professional. They need you, not the other way around.

They will always search for excuses as I'm sure you know.

2 days max on a "calendar appt," to give the illusion they have choice.

No matter what you're calling them now anyway.

Have fun!

The bold is the solution for your problem. Keep it simple.

Wow If it were expected that calling them at the time they requested was expected to work well

Do you really believe I would be on here asking about how to go about calling them early??

Gosh I really am confused how even still how many times I have clarified people still act as if I am on here claiming or asking IF I should wait a week and call them at the appointed time

this was never a question

not even going to address another comment as if I asked this
I’m just not of the mindset that people setting appointments on your calendar are going to be any good. So I personally, just wouldn’t let them do that.
But that’s my opinion not a fact. I have never done it that way so I could be surprised. I just wanna be more in control of how my day is gonna go.

Ok, one comment. It’s really simple.

If one is going to buy a lead that scheduled itself then do the appointment at the scheduled time.

If you don’t want to do it that way then don’t buy the frickin leads that are done that way.

I’m just not of the mindset that people setting appointments on your calendar are going to be any good. So I personally, just wouldn’t let them do that.
But that’s my opinion not a fact. I have never done it that way so I could be surprised. I just wanna be more in control of how my day is gonna go.

Personally I dont know a whole lot about it

I did buis a certain way from 2010 to 2018 worked great,
this was Medicare
I had a consultation approach, I bought exclusive internet leads

I just called them 3 times a day for 3 to 4 days,

If someone really wanted to think about it , or have info emailed I usually let them have it that way, unless I felt they were BS

and for the most part I made the same % every month

it worked until it did not , everything changed

I never worked with all this tech or systems, whatever, but NOW things are deferent

I am learning to adapt, this is what many who claim to be doing well seem to do

Look I am not complaining I am just learning

My numbers are good enough for training, I feel and I am improving, I am just trying to learn the best approaches on things and how to make them work. and how to improve what I am doing

and to kind of understand the how's and why these systems work and why they are set up

not to debate things

What I am guessing is it does seem the people who have the most issue with these things, who don't have any productive info to add, are either face to face or phone TV leads

But why are you guys having such and issue with a discussion about doing things other then the way you do them?

why does it bother you guys so much

I did find help here by the way and really good input, but why does it bother you

Personally I dont know a whole lot about it

I did buis a certain way from 2010 to 2018 worked great,
this was Medicare
I had a consultation approach, I bought exclusive internet leads

I just called them 3 times a day for 3 to 4 days,

If someone really wanted to think about it , or have info emailed I usually let them have it that way, unless I felt they were BS

and for the most part I made the same % every month

it worked until it did not , everything changed

I never worked with all this tech or systems, whatever, but NOW things are deferent

I am learning to adapt, this is what many who claim to be doing well seem to do

Look I am not complaining I am just learning

My numbers are good enough for training, I feel and I am improving, I am just trying to learn the best approaches on things and how to make them work. and how to improve what I am doing

and to kind of understand the how's and why these systems work and why they are set up

not to debate things

What I am guessing is it does seem the people who have the most issue with these things, who don't have any productive info to add, are either face to face or phone TV leads

But why are you guys having such and issue with a discussion about doing things other then the way you do them?

why does it bother you guys so much

I did find help here by the way and really good input, but why does it bother you
The only person that seems to be bothered is you.

No one else really gives a shit.

Back