Facebook madness

Pirate91

Expert
So, trying to set up Facebook ads, but one minute they approve it and then they disapprove it, even when nothing has changed. They latest "error" is: Date of birth question is not supported: Date of birth is not a supported form question on Instagram (#1815463).
How do you just shut off ads going to Instagram, I have no Instagram account anyway.

So, trying to set up Facebook ads, but one minute they approve it and then they disapprove it, even when nothing has changed. They latest "error" is: Date of birth question is not supported: Date of birth is not a supported form question on Instagram (#1815463).
How do you just shut off ads going to Instagram, I have no Instagram account anyway.

[If you're using Ad Manager]
In Ad Set under Placements, you have to click on Edit Placements. Then de-select (unclick) Instagram and any other placement you don't want to use. I suggest to only use Facebook Feeds to begin with.

You can actually ignore that message. Your ad just won't run on Instagram. It will still run in the other placements.

If the message annoys you, deselect Instagram like Thomas said.

Losing Instagram probably won't matter much. It has only 10% about of the eyeballs on FB, although sometimes I get better ROI on Instagram.

Back