Family First Life Vs. Equis Financial

I'm sure that is why Josh and Scott are telling these agents not to sign it and just sit out 6 months.

The way it reads, you would be violating the contract even if all you said on Facebook is "Man, I'm so happy to be free of FFL."

Once you are released what can they do though?

Once you are released what can they do though?

Per that contract, they could take you to court. Also per the contract, the only venue is Connecticut, so you would have to go there to respond. Very likely people won't and they'll easily get a default judgement which they will try to enforce.

Don't you just love those organizations that think they own you? The problem is though, they find those suckers every day.

Jonathan is wrong only by saying that they are the only company that does allow people to join their IMO without a non compete contract. I am currently with a company that has now started adding that too there contracting agreement. I didn't have to sign that but the newcomers do... I am also dealing with someone who has his appointments locked up with Amerilife and they are not releasing them for 6 more months.....Just glad he will be clear by the next AEP for Medicare......

He seems to be very excited about his company and his success.... so everyone ease up a little... I've been readings these threads like an insurance soap opera....

Jonathon' s pitch is great for exciting people who are captive agents and wants more freedom with the potential to make more money.... just need to make sure is clear that making it big is not going to be the norm for everyone.....

I am happy that this convetsation has happened because I am tired of seeing the recruit style insurance model and I'm looking for something different for myself.... with that being said.... who can help me?

Back