Family First Life Vs. Equis Financial

They are a very stable company, been around for a long time, they are flexible in excepting medical conditions, low price for guaranteed fixed-rate WL, decent line up of products, and competitive annuities in the right scenario.

I'm assuming you mean "accepting" not "excepting" of the heath conditions. The only product that AIG competes directly with Gerber on is their GI plans. They both accept ALL health conditions. They both are fixed-rate WL. Both companies are good. Gerber has an advantage at working with proper draft dates and keeping the business on the books easier. AIG has an advantage of 80% commission on new agents where Gerber is only 60%. I wouldn't say either one is an inferior product. Both are very useful.

Trade secrets are property of FFL. The way that reads it could also include the client file, app and policy information. Also sounds like the agent can not convert a term policy. I assume these guys are vested day one like most of us.

Trade secrets are property of FFL. The way that reads it could also include the client file, app and policy information. Also sounds like the agent can not convert a term policy. I assume these guys are vested day one like most of us.

Yeah they are vested. Though if you leave, your clients might get a call. I just brought on a Equis agency that told me about that happening. Granted their selling MP, so no renewals, but that's dirty pool.

These guys are big though. And they recruit a lot of greenhorns, as Newby said. They just don't know what they don't know.

But their CEO is a master in psychology. He basically took the Art Williams Primerica strategy of making the "trash value" insurance companies out to be the bad guy and applied it to IMOs. Hence the Rogue IMO nickname. "They're different. They're better than the rest. They're out for the little guy."

To be fair, outside of the forum, which is 99% of the industry, they're better than most.

But keep up the good work guys. They do get a lot of folks licensed and into the industry. The one's that don't fail out or get punch drunk on the koolaid eventually find the forums, my facebook group, youtube or one of our websites.

But their CEO is a master in psychology. He basically took the Art Williams Primerica strategy of making the "trash value" insurance companies out to be the bad guy and applied it to IMOs. Hence the Rogue IMO nickname. "They're different. They're better than the rest. They're out for the little guy."

Yeah, I picked up the ALW PFS vibe early from these guys. They all say pretty much the same thing and use the same examples. Also like the ALW and PFS guys they really do not know what they do not know.

I hate seeing potentially good agents get burned.

Notice that In 2(A) the agent cannot say anything bad about none associated with FFL but then in 2 (E) the agent releases them from any responsibility for disparaging things they might say about the agent... Seems fair to me.. :twitchy:

So they don't have you sign a contract with 2 year restrictions going in but you have to sign one with 2 year restrictions going out and unlike most other contracts, it even restricts an agents speech as well as business practices. .. And, they have you over the barrel.. either sign it or no release.. Gee, what nice guys.. :no:

So they don't have you sign a contract with 2 year restrictions going in but you have to sign one with 2 year restrictions going out and unlike most other contracts, it even restricts an agents speech as well as business practices. .. And, they have you over the barrel.. either sign it or no release.. Gee, what nice guys.. :no:

I'm sure that is why Josh and Scott are telling these agents not to sign it and just sit out 6 months.

The way it reads, you would be violating the contract even if all you said on Facebook is "Man, I'm so happy to be free of FFL."

Back