Family First Life Vs. Equis Financial

Jonathan, this is where you can help yourself come off as credible. Stop speaking in abstract terms.

What specifically is better about AIG than Gerber in your opinion. State specifics please.

They are a very stable company, been around for a long time, they are flexible in excepting medical conditions, low price for guaranteed fixed-rate WL, decent line up of products, and competitive annuities in the right scenario.

They are a very stable company, been around for a long time, they are flexible in excepting medical conditions, low price for guaranteed fixed-rate WL, decent line up of products, and competitive annuities in the right scenario.
You just showed your lack of knowledge again. When a company is GI, they accept ALL medical conditions. Gerber and AIG are both GI. :laugh:

I recently wrote AIG as one of three plans on a woman that was not going to qualify for level coverage.

If you need to stack several GI policies who do you use?

Hahaha... AIG does more than just guaranteed issue life you moron. You must feel like an *** now hahaha.
No, I don't feel like an ***. LOL. I'm well aware of what AIG offers, but the GI contract is a seperate one. The conversation has been mostly about FE...other than when you said FFL pays 120% on annuities. :laugh:

Did you read the links about your fearless leader that I posted for you yet? Thoughts? :biggrin:

How is Gerber sub-par?

AIG GI - as someone else said, different contract. Reasons to consider them over Gerber = better charge back rules, 80% comp

Gerber = better name recognition. Lower rates, at max face it can be a significant amount. Negative = lower comp and charge back rules.

How is Gerber sub-par?

AIG GI - as someone else said, different contract. Reasons to consider them over Gerber = better charge back rules, 80% comp

Gerber = better name recognition. Lower rates, at max face it can be a significant amount. Negative = lower comp and charge back rules.

That is the reason it is considered sub-par. Always keep in mind that when it comes to FFL and others like it comp is always "job one"...

Back