Family First Life won't release me.

Jason Hall

I've been with FFL for about 6 months. It was my first IMO, so I just didn't know what I didn't know. They have lots of marketing that advertises very clearly "no contracts", but now that I want to leave, they have this one-sided contract that I must sign. Big lesson learned here.

I was hoping to join @JRoot over at Digital BGA for final expense telesales, but one of the carriers they need is locked up with FFL for at least another 4 months.

I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to get out of FFL without signing their one-sided contract or what other options I should explore? Thanks.

I'm new to this concept of Contracting and the IMO holding onto the producer, would this hold be only by the particular carriers?, if so, could the producing agent continue business as usual with another carrier under the new IMO on the meantime?

I'm new to this concept of Contracting and the IMO holding onto the producer, would this hold be only by the particular carriers?, if so, could the producing agent continue business as usual with another carrier under the new IMO on the meantime?

Needing to be released from a contract you didn't sign is a dirty deal between the companies and the IMO's. Crooked piece of sh!t IMO's won't release.

It won't stand up in court but by the time you get a ruling on it 6 months will have passed. They know that so they just do it anyway.

Dirty, lying, cheating scumbag IMO's!!. Never, ever contract with an IMO that won't release!!

But to answer your question, they can only hold up the contracts you were dumb enough to put under the liars.

Contracts you have elsewhere they can't rob.

Needing to be released from a contract you didn't sign is a dirty deal between the companies and the IMO's. Crooked piece of sh!t IMO's won't release.

It won't stand up in court but by the time you get a ruling on it 6 months will have passed. They know that so they just do it anyway.

Dirty, lying, cheating scumbag IMO's!!. Never, ever contract with an IMO that won't release!!

But to answer your question, they can only hold up the contracts you were dumb enough to put under the liars.

Contracts you have elsewhere they can't rob.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel JD. :twitchy:

Latest posts

Back