• Rogue Trader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pursuit of Happyness

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Mad Men

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whaaaa? The sales meeting scene is one of the best ever. What would you consider to be a great movie.

As far as sales movies? Boiler room, pursuit of happiness, wolf of wall street.

The sales meeting in the beginning was a good scene, but not good enough to make up for the other dry 90 minutes

What about Tommy Boy?

Chris Farley trying to save his dad's auto parts plant. He's doing the sales pitch about why his brake pads are best and he smashes this executives collector cars on his desk to pieces and lights them on fire.

What about Tommy Boy?

Chris Farley trying to save his dad's auto parts plant. He's doing the sales pitch about why his brake pads are best and he smashes this executives collector cars on his desk to pieces and lights them on fire.

Never seen it, but chris farley always made pretty good movies. For some reason that reminded me of one of my favorite sales movies ever:

The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard.

You wanna talk about a great sales speech? This is the best one right here...

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched "Salesman" a couple months ago because a friend in this industry recommended it. Lots of similarity to our business. I encourage watching it, you'll get a good laugh from how similar things are. They are selling Bibles door to door..

Salesman (1968) - IMDb

Back