FE AGENT IN GEORGIA STRUGGLING NEED HELP PLEASE

If you don’t believe me then do some mail drops there. The agent in Atlanta getting fixed price leads cost on average $56 per. You think all IMOs are not doing business in Georgia by choice??? That makes no sense.

I don’t disagree but what your saying isn’t 100% acurate across FEX in getting leads in Ga.

HELLO, I'M AN FE AGENT IN GA AND NEED ADVISE PLEASE HELP ME, ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

The problem is I have not been able to find a good lead source. I started out with telemarketing leads and did well initially but then the lead quality went down significantly. Then I tried other Tele leads and the quality was the same. Seems to be a problem in Ga. I have pretty much tried every lead source except for direct mail because I have needed a "quick lead". So at this point my goal is to buy some leads and survive and put food on the table. I am under FEX with Scott, but he was very upfront that there is nothing he could do to help me in Ga. Is there a direct mail house that sells fixed price leads in Ga ? I think there might be a few direct mail houses. I am trying to look at what options I have.

A different career, field or business?

Work DM leads in a neighboring state like Florida, Alabama,South Carolina and commute staying in motels?

Move to a different state altogether ?

I am struggling bad and need some help, if you agents can please give me some advice, or point me in the right direction please. I am a good person with no criminal record and have never hurt anybody. Hoping someone can help me out.

I can get you and any other Ga. agents fresh exclusive FE DM leads that have "life insurance" in bold print in the 1st sentence. They are are very directly worded so you practically never hear "I thought this was something free from the gov't". PO Boxes are eliminated and the mailings are ages 50-80. And they're only $29 each. You can pick your zips, cities, counties, etc.

They recently came out with a brand new lead platform where when Ms. Jones calls the TV commercial, gives her info to the operator (name, address, phone, email (yes email) etc.), and after she hangs up, your smart phone is pinged within 3 seconds letting you know a new TV lead just came in.

You tap the icon on your smart phone and you can see the city the lead just came from and also how many miles away from you that lead is. You can decide if you want to buy that lead or not. When that lead is purchased, either from you or another agent, it is deleted immediately so it's impossible that someone else could buy the same lead.

You can be in contact with the prospect in less than 60 sec. after she hangs her phone up. When you call her back (less than 60 sec.) you will catch her at home. This is a lead less than 60 seconds old! No calling over and over trying to make contact...like it could easily be with leads 1-4 weeks old.

For tele-sales agents they can work a lead just 30 sec to 60 sec old too.

This platform is available 40 states at the moment.

If interested in talking call me 252-292-3350....Greg

I can get you and any other Ga. agents fresh exclusive FE DM leads that have "life insurance" in bold print in the 1st sentence. They are are very directly worded so you practically never hear "I thought this was something free from the gov't". PO Boxes are eliminated and the mailings are ages 50-80. And they're only $29 each. You can pick your zips, cities, counties, etc.

They recently came out with a brand new lead platform where when Ms. Jones calls the TV commercial, gives her info to the operator (name, address, phone, email (yes email) etc.), and after she hangs up, your smart phone is pinged within 3 seconds letting you know a new TV lead just came in.

You tap the icon on your smart phone and you can see the city the lead just came from and also how many miles away from you that lead is. You can decide if you want to buy that lead or not. When that lead is purchased, either from you or another agent, it is deleted immediately so it's impossible that someone else could buy the same lead.

You can be in contact with the prospect in less than 60 sec. after she hangs her phone up. When you call her back (less than 60 sec.) you will catch her at home. This is a lead less than 60 seconds old! No calling over and over trying to make contact...like it could easily be with leads 1-4 weeks old.

For tele-sales agents they can work a lead just 30 sec to 60 sec old too.

This platform is available 40 states at the moment.

If interested in talking call me 252-292-3350....Greg

But you have to sell only Senior Life?

Back