FE AGENT IN GEORGIA STRUGGLING NEED HELP PLEASE

thespur1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
HELLO, I'M AN FE AGENT IN GA AND NEED ADVISE PLEASE HELP ME, ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

The problem is I have not been able to find a good lead source. I started out with telemarketing leads and did well initially but then the lead quality went down significantly. Then I tried other Tele leads and the quality was the same. Seems to be a problem in Ga. I have pretty much tried every lead source except for direct mail because I have needed a "quick lead". So at this point my goal is to buy some leads and survive and put food on the table. I am under FEX with Scott, but he was very upfront that there is nothing he could do to help me in Ga. Is there a direct mail house that sells fixed price leads in Ga ? I think there might be a few direct mail houses. I am trying to look at what options I have.

A different career, field or business?

Work DM leads in a neighboring state like Florida, Alabama,South Carolina and commute staying in motels?

Move to a different state altogether ?

I am struggling bad and need some help, if you agents can please give me some advice, or point me in the right direction please. I am a good person with no criminal record and have never hurt anybody. Hoping someone can help me out.

Are you saying that FEX has agents who struggle? I assume you are not one of the 40+ FEX agents with over $100,000AP production this year? And you are stating on a public forum that Newby isn't willing to help? Where is Travis? JD will be along shortly with his comments. Gooner said I was bitch whining last week when I posted about the trouble I have in the panhandle so be pepared for criticism.

Last edited:
I assume you are not one of the 40+ FEX agents with over $100,000AP production this year? And you are stating on a public forum that Newby isn't willing to help? Where is Travis? JD will be along shortly with his comments. Gooner said I was bitch whining last week when I posted about the trouble I have in the panhandle so be pepared for criticism.

You assume correctly. The Spur seems like a nice enough guy but I have strongly encouraged him from the begining to move to an IMO that can do set cost direct mail in Georgia which we do not offer. I have suggested that he try EFES or YIG.

Sometimes you can’t keep them from signing up even though we are not the right fit.

But if anyone can keep him in a steady flow of leads it would only be right to make the move.

You assume correctly. The Spur seems like a nice enough guy but I have strongly encouraged him from the begining to move to an IMO that can do set cost direct mail in Georgia which we do not offer. I have suggested that he try EFES or YIG.

Sometimes you can’t keep them from signing up even though we are not the right fit.

But if anyone can keep him in a steady flow of leads it would only be right to make the move.

How can you not stop them from signing up?....

What about independent mail houses I know there are a few, any of them selling fixed price leads for GA ?

Please give me some options guys

How can you not stop them from signing up?....

Many times agents are signed up before I'm aware of them. We don't flat turn agents down just for living in Georgia. But we strongly discourage them. Having a source of steady set cost direct mail is a huge factor in an FE agent's success.

Back