FE Over Phone Top Producers

JD, Don't knock it till you try it. And you are wrong. But until you try it for yourself and get with a group who knows what they are doing with tele sales...you'll just be in the dark...only trying to guess if it works or not. New agents or experienced agents can contact leads much quicker and not even crank their car up. You just make more $$$ per week.

I'm not wrong. You can't name one hand all the top telesales FE agents. Well, maybe you can, success is an opinion. So, I'll say you have more fingers on one hand than there are FE telesales agents earning over $100,000/yr after lead costs.

And, you can't name one that didn't get his/her start face to face and was successful at that.

I know you try recruit, but, if you can't recruit with facts, what good is it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Isn't THomasville, GA where Kingdom Group is for FE and MedSupp? Don't they have a call center there as well?

Yes, that's the area for Kingdom. They supposedly have a call center. They are trying to push Conseco for FE now. They were big into MA. They are a mini version of Parker and Asses.

Last edited:
Are you associated with finalexpensebyphone.com? Or is that a different system?
I just have a question for the people knocking FE by phone. Have you ever tried it? I think phone sales is easier than direct sales. But then again I've never tried FE by phone.

Last edited:
I'm not wrong. You can't name one hand all the top telesales FE agents. Well, maybe you can, success is an opinion. So, I'll say you have more fingers on one hand than there are FE telesales agents earning over $100,000/yr after lead costs.

And, you can't name one that didn't get his/her start face to face and was successful at that.

I know you try recruit, but, if you can't recruit with facts, what good is it?

Yes, that's the area for Kingdom. They supposedly have a call center. They are trying to push Conseco for FE now. They were big into MA. They are a mini version of Parker and Asses.

JD:
If an agent has ONLY sold face 2 face they can't give an ACCURATE comparison of tele sales vs face 2 face.

If an agent has ONLY sold using tele sales they also can't give an ACCURATE comparison of tele sales vs face 2 face.

If an agent has plenty of experience with both methods then they would know this comparison. Makes sense right? I have 7 yrs. experience selling face 2 face and 4 yrs. using tele sales. I KNOW! How can you make an ACCURATE comparison of the 2 methods if you have not used both methods. (All you can do is GUESS).

Kinda like an unlicensed person saying people over age 70 won't buy FE because by the time they reach that age they will have already bought enough insurance, prepaid their funeral, etc. You and I both know people over age 70 buy FE every day and every week and every year.

This unlicensed person is MIS-informed..just like you are MIS- informed about tele sales. I'm not criticizing you. Don't people like Frank S. and others sell Med Supps over the phone to Seniors? (I know selling Med Supps over the phone is different from selling FE over the phone). Go to Thomasville,Ga. and you will see over 150 agents selling FE using tele sales. A lot of these agents have never sold in the field ever.

Are you associated with finalexpensebyphone.com? Or is that a different system?
I just have a question for the people knocking FE by phone. Have you ever tried it? I think phone sales is easier than direct sales. But then again I've never tried FE by phone.

I'm not with finalexpensebyphone.com. I'm with the Powell Group out of Thomasville, Ga.
How much are the leads and what's the commision rate?

Leads are FRESH and EXCLUSIVE and are $25 each (DM)
TV leads are $29

Commission level depends on what a person brings to the table. (Personal production or Group production).

Last edited:
How long does it take the average agent to succeed in telesales after training?

Last edited:
JD:
If an agent has ONLY sold face 2 face they can't give an ACCURATE comparison of tele sales vs face 2 face.

If an agent has ONLY sold using tele sales they also can't give an ACCURATE comparison of tele sales vs face 2 face.

If an agent has plenty of experience with both methods then they would know this comparison. Makes sense right? I have 7 yrs. experience selling face 2 face and 4 yrs. using tele sales. I KNOW! How can you make an ACCURATE comparison of the 2 methods if you have not used both methods. (All you can do is GUESS).

Kinda like an unlicensed person saying people over age 70 won't buy FE because by the time they reach that age they will have already bought enough insurance, prepaid their funeral, etc. You and I both know people over age 70 buy FE every day and every week and every year.

This unlicensed person is MIS-informed..just like you are MIS- informed about tele sales. I'm not criticizing you. Don't people like Frank S. and others sell Med Supps over the phone to Seniors? (I know selling Med Supps over the phone is different from selling FE over the phone). Go to Thomasville,Ga. and you will see over 150 agents selling FE using tele sales. A lot of these agents have never sold in the field ever.

I'm not guessing. You are just talking in circles because you know I'm right.

I didn't say there weren't a lot of agents selling FE over the phone, I said there are less than 5 making over $100,000/yr after lead costs. You have not disputed that because you can't. That's not a guess. Most make less than $20,000/yr. That's not a guess either.

The reason I don't sell FE by phone is because I know I couldn't make money doing it. Also, I sure as hell wouldn't sell LH just to lay the groundwork for a replacement for another agent.

You are, apparently, the one guy having success at telesales for FE. Good for you. It's not duplicalbe or somebody you recruited and trained would be on here to back you up. You get asked direct questions all the time about how much an agent makes and how many leads they use and how much they spend on leads and about their persistancy. You never give a direct answer to those questions. I can't believe it's because you don't know.

I know what I sell. I know to the penny how much I spend on leads. I know exactly how many leads I use and get each week. I know my own persistancy. I know exactly how many miles I drive. If I were recruiting, I would tell the prospects what those numbers are. Recruiters always cloak their promises in "possibilities".

Just like NAA showing recruits how many agents got income rings. It's not a falsehood. The income earners with NAA that get income rings actually had over $100,000 on their 1099's. I know one personally that spent $55,000 in leads alone to get that $100,000 ring. That's the part they leave out.

I'm not guessing about FE telesales and I'm not using smokescreens either.

I'm not guessing. You are just talking in circles because you know I'm right.

I didn't say there weren't a lot of agents selling FE over the phone, I said there are less than 5 making over $100,000/yr after lead costs. You have not disputed that because you can't. That's not a guess. Most make less than $20,000/yr. That's not a guess either.

The reason I don't sell FE by phone is because I know I couldn't make money doing it. Also, I sure as hell wouldn't sell LH just to lay the groundwork for a replacement for another agent.

You are, apparently, the one guy having success at telesales for FE. Good for you. It's not duplicalbe or somebody you recruited and trained would be on here to back you up. You get asked direct questions all the time about how much an agent makes and how many leads they use and how much they spend on leads and about their persistancy. You never give a direct answer to those questions. I can't believe it's because you don't know.

I know what I sell. I know to the penny how much I spend on leads. I know exactly how many leads I use and get each week. I know my own persistancy. I know exactly how many miles I drive. If I were recruiting, I would tell the prospects what those numbers are. Recruiters always cloak their promises in "possibilities".

Just like NAA showing recruits how many agents got income rings. It's not a falsehood. The income earners with NAA that get income rings actually had over $100,000 on their 1099's. I know one personally that spent $55,000 in leads alone to get that $100,000 ring. That's the part they leave out.

I'm not guessing about FE telesales and I'm not using smokescreens either.

The proof is in Thomasville, Ga. Like I said earlier "if you have never tried it how do you know it doesn't work"? I can't change your opinion..oh well.

You are "guessing" and just don't know any better. LOL. So...who are this magic 5? And I DO DISPUTE yor stmt. above. Anyone who only makes $20K/year is someone who quits in a few months. The successful ones keep right on being successful with it (just like you in the field). Enough said.

Last edited:
The proof is in Thomasville, Ga. Like I said earlier "if you have never tried it how do you know it doesn't work"? I can't change your opinion..oh well.

You are "guessing" and just don't know any better. LOL. So...who are this magic 5? And I DO DISPUTE yor stmt. above. Anyone who only makes $20K/year is someone who quits in a few months. The successful ones keep right on being successful with it (just like you in the field). Enough said.

I don't know the magic five are because they don't exist. I'm challenging you to name 5 FE telesales agents that earn $100,000/yr after lead costs. You keep talking in circles and get back to the same place you started everytime and wonder why that happens.

Hell just name 3. I doubt that there is even 3 in the whole country that's making more than $100,000 from FE telesales.

I don't know the magic five are because they don't exist. I'm challenging you to name 5 FE telesales agents that earn $100,000/yr after lead costs. You keep talking in circles and get back to the same place you started everytime and wonder why that happens.

Hell just name 3. I doubt that there is even 3 in the whole country that's making more than $100,000 from FE telesales.

Anyone can come on this forum and claim how much they make. The proof is in the 1099's. Not sure if they would post this private info...just like you would NOT post the name of the guy who wrote 435,000 ann. prem. this past year.

Why do most of your posts (about any topic) on this forum always sound so negative and distrustful?

Back