FE Over Phone Top Producers

Anyone can come on this forum and claim how much they make. The proof is in the 1099's. Not sure if they would post this private info...just like you would NOT post the name of the guy who wrote 435,000 ann. prem. this past year.

Why do most of your posts (about any topic) on this forum always sound so negative and distrustful?

I would say that this accusation post from you is why that you have it in your mind that my posts are negative.

First, I did not say that I would not post the guy's name. I said I wouldn't post it without his permisssion. That has nothing to do with your lying to recruit.

You think I've been negative before? I'm just getting started now then. I've respectful with until now. You have gone too far with your recruiting bullcrap. You may be successful with telesales for FE. I've given you the benefit of the doubt, but, you will never say how much production you have or what your persistancy is or how much you spend a year on leads.

Why is that? If you are succesful with telesals for FE, you are the only one. You can't even give examples of others even without giving names. The reason you can't is because they are not out there. You are just trying to be another curn and burn recruiter with nothing to offer excpet broken promises

No wonder all these agents keep saying that they didn't get what they were promised by the recruiters.

But, back to your accusation, yeah, I'm negative about Parker and Asses, Kingdom, LH, RBI and Foresters, {really less about Foresters than the others}. What do they have in common? If you don't know that, then there is just no help for you.

That's an old message board trick, when you can't attack the substance of the post, change the subject by attacking the poster.

That's an old message board trick, when you can't attack the substance of the post, change the subject by attacking the poster.

JD,
You're absolutely right about your points. I cover this in a video I did about the state of affairs with FE and FE by phone at FinalExpenseByPhone.com - Sell Final Expense by phone. Sell Medicare Supplements by Phone.. What we've found is that the perfect sweet spot is selling the Med Supp over the phone to someone shopping for one right now, in real time. Then, and only then, after you've saved them $50 to $100 a month, do you bring up final expense.

Works like a charm...and perfect persistency. This is in direct contrast to the 60-65% persistency I saw at Senior Life and other telephone sales operations with just final expense (and highly priced FE at that.) Like you said, you're just setting yourself up for chargebacks as the next agent shows them real numbers.

Watch the video if you have a second..

JD,
You're absolutely right about your points. I cover this in a video I did about the state of affairs with FE and FE by phone at FinalExpenseByPhone.com - Sell Final Expense by phone. Sell Medicare Supplements by Phone.. What we've found is that the perfect sweet spot is selling the Med Supp over the phone to someone shopping for one right now, in real time. Then, and only then, after you've saved them $50 to $100 a month, do you bring up final expense.

Works like a charm...and perfect persistency. This is in direct contrast to the 60-65% persistency I saw at Senior Life and other telephone sales operations with just final expense (and highly priced FE at that.) Like you said, you're just setting yourself up for chargebacks as the next agent shows them real numbers.

How many med supp sales per month is the average? And how many of those are turned into FE sales?

Seems to me that Chris uses the same sales strategy that Frank does, but has automated it. Frank is "old school", and I prefer that method myself, although my approach is more of a blend between old school and hi tech. However, the point is:

1) make your marketing effort primarily to med sups, and 2) use the money you save your clients to finance an FE policy. 3) Keep in touch with them, thereby maintaining a high persistency and gleaning referrals.​
This is no trade secret... what distinguishes the difference is personal technique and the use of technology to speed up sales contacts.

My effort in the past has been to use set appointments. That is just not working well for me anymore.... So I am implementing the stategy outlined above. It seems logical... "Live long and prosper" :)

Last edited:
JD,

You have a very nice website!

I am sure FE can be successfully sold over the phone and an agent could make a good income. If you have never sold FE I do not think you should start by selling it over the phone. If you have experience selling FE face to face I could see an agent being able to transition to phone sales. I have sold FE for years face to face. I do not sell over the phone. When more FE carriers start allowing agents to sell their products over the phone I will be glad to start selling FE over the phone. I would not recommend Lincoln Heritage for face to face or phone sales. It's not that Lincoln Heritage is not a good company but their rates are much higher than many other companies offering FE products.

I am sure FE can be successfully sold over the phone and an agent could make a good income. If you have never sold FE I do not think you should start by selling it over the phone. If you have experience selling FE face to face I could see an agent being able to transition to phone sales. I have sold FE for years face to face. I do not sell over the phone. When more FE carriers start allowing agents to sell their products over the phone I will be glad to start selling FE over the phone. I would not recommend Lincoln Heritage for face to face or phone sales. It's not that Lincoln Heritage is not a good company but their rates are much higher than many other companies offering FE products.
Exactly!! And it's a double whammy - not only are Lincoln Heritage's rates higher, the commissions are often lower.

Back