FE Telesales - Build a Platform for Success

Thank you for that update.

Seems like the "lure" of offering access to incoming TV to unsuspecting agents has been one of the ONLY things that Senior Life can dangle as a differentiator versus joining those other MLM type agancies...

I've obviously hit a raw nerve with Greg since I've now "leveled the playing field" by taking that recruiting "feature" away from his recruiting spiel. Recruit on your merits...Senior Life where's the 120%???

All the negativity he's thrown on my program only makes more agents realize that for telesales at least..incoming live TV is really the only way to survive long term in the FE game...

Basically, many of the top recruiters for independent agents are referring their people that want TV my way...

I've even picked up the #1 supplier of incoming live calls from 30 minute infomercials...as a new source for my guys...it starts next week.

If a live incoming call from a 60 second TV commercial is a Porsche to a FaceBook lead's Chevy...then a live incoming call from a 30 minute infomercial is a Ferrari to the 60 second TV commercial's Porsche!

35 deals on 127 calls taken = 27.5% close
$37,700 AP on 35 deals = $1077 average AP
Times that by your commission...WOW.

You're super sensitive about your $58 TV leads. Good luck with them. I know you're ragging on SL because they have terrific TV leads for only $34, not $58. But to be from NY you sure are sensitive.

Thank you for that update.

Seems like the "lure" of offering access to incoming TV to unsuspecting agents has been one of the ONLY things that Senior Life can dangle as a differentiator versus joining those other MLM type agancies...

I've obviously hit a raw nerve with Greg since I've now "leveled the playing field" by taking that recruiting "feature" away from his recruiting spiel. Recruit on your merits...Senior Life where's the 120%???

All the negativity he's thrown on my program only makes more agents realize that for telesales at least..incoming live TV is really the only way to survive long term in the FE game...

Basically, many of the top recruiters for independent agents are referring their people that want TV my way...

I've even picked up the #1 supplier of incoming live calls from 30 minute infomercials...as a new source for my guys...it starts next week.

If a live incoming call from a 60 second TV commercial is a Porsche to a FaceBook lead's Chevy...then a live incoming call from a 30 minute infomercial is a Ferrari to the 60 second TV commercial's Porsche!

35 deals on 127 calls taken = 27.5% close
$37,700 AP on 35 deals = $1077 average AP
Times that by your commission...WOW.

Why would agents pay $58 for a tv lead with a 27.5% closing % when they can get DM leads for $25-$30 with the same 27.5 % closing %?

I believe, using your figures up above, that agents on 125% contracts will make much more $$$ working $25-$30 DM leads that close at 27.5% than working $58 TV leads that close at 27.5%. Why don't you lay the math out for us all to see for that one?

By the way, Sr Life's TV leads are only $34, live transfer or just a few min old, and you can expect to get about 6-9 applications for every 20 TV leads you make contact with.

Love ya....schmuck.

You forgot to throw SL’s 4 month chargeback in. So all of a sudden that 100% commission becomes 94% net . He’s using the bate of tv leads to screw agents out of 30% commission . I’d love to talk to former SL agents and get the true answer if they even got any renewals . We all know SL’s reputation. Wouldn’t suprise me if they find a way to keep their renewals .

I thought you were a former failed SL agent. And that's why you spew all that hatred.

Why would agents pay $58 for a tv lead with a 27.5% closing % when they can get DM leads for $25-$30 with the same 27.5 % closing %?

I believe, using your figures up above, that agents on 125% contracts will make much more $$$ working $25-$30 DM leads that close at 27.5% than working $58 TV leads that close at 27.5%. Why don't you lay the math out for us all to see for that one?

By the way, Sr Life's TV leads are only $34, live transfer or just a few min old, and you can expect to get about 6-9 applications for every 20 TV leads you make contact with.

Love ya....schmuck.

Lesson #1 - DM leads are for F2F putz....

I'm not sensitive my TV is the freaking BEST thing since sliced bread!

Listen Greg really stop wasting everyone's time with your nonsense...You add ZERO value. Nothing NaDa. You can believe in miracles that anyone that knows anything would join and stay at Senior Life. LOL...

6-9/20 BULL$HIT. 30-45% close BULL$HIT. You just made a freaking fool of yourself!

I've done the math showing you that $58 TV leads BLOW AWAY your leads at the low $hit commissions you offer...look up above I did the math for you...even with your high school GED you can see the math...

As always - Your 10,000% right...you're always right. You can crawl back in your cave now.

Love ya....putz...

Lesson #1 - DM leads are for F2F putz....

I'm not sensitive my TV is the freaking BEST thing since sliced bread!

Listen Greg really stop wasting everyone's time with your nonsense...You add ZERO value. Nothing NaDa. You can believe in miracles that anyone that knows anything would join and stay at Senior Life. LOL...

6-9/20 BULL$HIT. 30-45% close BULL$HIT. You just made a freaking fool of yourself!

I've done the math showing you that $58 TV leads BLOW AWAY your leads at the low $hit commissions you offer...look up above I did the math for you...even with your high school GED you can see the math...

As always - Your 10,000% right...you're always right. You can crawl back in your cave now.

Love ya....putz...

I'm sure your professionalism and maturity (or lack there of) will have customers lining up at your door.

For the record, SL has tele-sales agents tearing it up with DM. Shows how much you know...lol. You've probably never worked a DM lead (field or phone). But that's to be expected with your one year experience in the industry.

I'm sure your professionalism and maturity will have customers lining up at your door.

For the record, SL has tele-sales agents tearing it up with DM. Shows how much you know...lol. You've probably never worked a DM lead (field or phone). But that's to be expected with your one year experience in the industry.

Good for you and your agents. Good for SL. Unbelieveable. Fantastic!
EVERYONE needs to go to SL for that 30-45% closing ratio...they're climbing over each other to join!!!

Oh my God...where do I sign up??? You're almost as good as Assurance....hahaha...

Please go start your own recruiting post....as the infamous WC Fields says "go away kid - you bother me"...

Go be a flea biter on some other posts - we've grown tired of you...

Of course you'll respond again....yawn....I got that $50k check waiting for you... a $1.25 MILLION 1099? Yes?

Good for you and your agents. Good for SL. Unbelieveable. Fantastic!
EVERYONE needs to go to SL for that 30-45% closing ratio...they're climbing over each other to join!!!

Oh my God...where do I sign up??? You're almost as good as Assurance....hahaha...

Please go start your own recruiting post....as the infamous WC Fields says "go away kid - you bother me"...

Go be a flea biter on some other posts - we've grown tired of you...

Of course you'll respond again....yawn....I got that $50k check waiting for you... a $1.25 MILLION 1099? Yes?

I never made $1.25 million in one year. LOL. Now if we look at the total of the last 10 years we may have a different answer. You sound like someone saying my cigar is bigger than your cigar...lol. Maturity and professionalism (lack of) will be your down fall.

Here's my 2021 prediction for you: You failed at FE tele-sales with a well known organization that has many successful FE tele-sales agents. Your poor attitude was posted up here couple of months ago and it was evident why you failed. And that's ok as not a lot of agents make it in the FE arena...tele-sales or field sales.

Now you're hawking these over priced TV leads. They were $54 for a few weeks, then your greed came into play and you raised the price to $58! Are you f....ing kidding me? Who pays $58 for FE leads that average 27.5% closing as you claim?

Hot off the press DM leads will close 27.5% via tele-sales. So why pay $58 when you can pay $25-$30 for the same yield?

If you were not in the lead selling business you would take your golden tv leads, get yourself that 125% contract that you like to talk about with an IMO (where the majority of the carriers will be 110-115) and go to town writing your $5k per week.

Best of luck to you......schmuck...lol.

Last edited:
@D
I never made $1.25 million in one year. LOL. You sound like someone saying my cigar is bigger than your cigar...lol. Maturity and professionalism (lack of) will be your down fall. It'll help your business.

I figured.

Seems you have to attack another program to try and sell yours. I get it - your program only stands up for the cheap calls that maybe someone gets that are a few days old. Cheap calls low commissions...maybe good for some people.

I'll refer all the people that call me to get in for my TV but have no money to invest in themselves - over to you...OK? Fair?

Listen - I made this post. I didn't invite you to reply. You came on MY post and started to go off in circles about why my calls are no good and how what you offer is better...that's exactly what you did. I didn't say Senior Life sucks even though it does...

Well - for your 10+ years in the business that you rave about...I guess you really never were all that successful. I mean 10 years in the same business and you never cracked over a million dollars in one year? Oh well...

Here's a good suggestion for you. I think more people will take you much more seriously.

1. Make a post about Senior Life.
2. Tell everyone why they should join.
3. Don't put down anyone else - sell your company and yourself on your own merits.

If you do that correctly...maybe just maybe you too could see a $1 MILLION one year payday...maybe...

So, re-read my post here from page 1 - did I put down Senior Life? Nope..you trolled in and started your putzy spiel.

Take the advice of a million dollar salesman - go make your own case for people to go with you...

Make sense? Or I guess you'll come back with another snide remark in my post...and since I love ya...watch all the referrals I'll send you - and I don't want anything in return...deal?

Back