FE Telesales

Much like how most FE agents fail, most FE telesales opportunities fail. Carriers are also tightening up on compliance, so those without actual call centers are being squeezed out.

The successful FE call centers are purchasing TV ads.

I viewed a NorthStar webinar.. Telesales.

$900 to join - 40% adv com.. Monthly fee of $300

I made it through 6 months plus of telesales about six years ago. Even though I was one of the top agents; it deftinitely wasn't a long term position for me.

Once I discovered that all the top $$$ agents were in the field I knew I had to kiss the cubicle good bye.

One positive though was that I was extremely comfortable with the FE client in their home right off the bat. Suppose it's because you actually "speak" to many more people in telesales. Just wish it transferred over to my wallet better!

I made it through 6 months plus of telesales about six years ago. Even though I was one of the top agents; it deftinitely wasn't a long term position for me.

Once I discovered that all the top $$$ agents were in the field I knew I had to kiss the cubicle good bye.

One positive though was that I was extremely comfortable with the FE client in their home right off the bat. Suppose it's because you actually "speak" to many more people in telesales. Just wish it transferred over to my wallet better!

Is the telesales market the same as out was 6 years ago? Most industry's evolve with technological advances and some industries flourish with over the phone sales but do you think FE telesales will fail prosper?

Is the telesales market the same as out was 6 years ago? Most industry's evolve with technological advances and some industries flourish with over the phone sales but do you think FE telesales will fail prosper?

Great question. They probably have way nicer headsets now at the very least!

I'm sure there have been some advances, but I'm still willing to bet that the field agent has the opportunity to earn a much higher income on the average.

Back