FE Telesales

Idk anything about those. Are they term, rate increases?

GI, two-year modified, priced on par with Colonial Penn and sold to a whole bunch of healthy folks off their TV ad. I got a guy $18k level with Aetna for the same premium he was paying for $10k with them. Another lady had just taken out $4k for $29 and I got her $5k for $25 level with SNL. Slam dunk, in-and-out order taker stuff. Love it.

GI, two-year modified, priced on par with Colonial Penn and sold to a whole bunch of healthy folks off their TV ad. I got a guy $18k level with Aetna for the same premium he was paying for $10k with them. Another lady had just taken out $4k for $29 and I got her $5k for $25 level with SNL. Slam dunk, in-and-out order taker stuff. Love it.

I replaced a couple of them back in February. He and his wife had 8k each, modified. I sold them each 12,500, level, and still saved about $10/mo. And got

I haven't seen anymore of them since then, but cant wait until I do!

Hello:

I am new on this forum but recognized this telesales ad as I am seeking a new agent position. I tried to opt into Mr Roberts website to have a look around but only received 'error message' due to his 'antiquated' website.

Surely he can grab a 'godaddy' coupon and get a new and improved business website with professional templates, sliders - social media buttons , TOS compliant- and opt in box for less than a buck a day.

While I will be newly licensed CA agent, I have over 20 years in direct/telesales (tangible and intangible products/services) and on line and F2F teaching. It has been a goal to career transition to insurance and so I appreciate all the insight and wise tips on this forum

I appreciate any feedback from this rather lively group.

1) telesales Fe would be optimal - familiar with 6 hours per day on a dialer /cold calling/ and just plain talking to folks from home office with phone. I like the ability to work smart and efficient.

2) have been offered agent positions already by 6 F2F companies - 2 captives
all range in different platforms with marketing training leads comp plan
have not signed as i am not keen on the F2F model since I like and close well with telesales

I have found 2-3 companies here which discuss telesales for FE
if you are reading this and have an opportunity please pm me.
thank you for the excellent training here on this forum for newcomers

Happy New Year,
Layla J

Back