Federal Court: HC.gov Subsidies Are Illegal.

Figures u would pick the most ridiculous quote in the entire article and ever read.

How is that quote ridiculous? I live in Texas do you think our Legislature would pass a law like this let alone have it signed into law by our Governor? He is dead-on with that quote. Timothy Jost is the go to legal expert on all things ACA I'm really surprised you of all people would say this.

On a larger picture they will be challenging this law in the Courts for the next 20 years or longer. We might as well get used to it.

Last edited:
Law professor Timothy Jost, a leading Obamacare expert, noted that a number of Republican-led states are extremely unlikely, in the near term, to move to set up their own exchanges because of their governors' or legislatures' hardcore opposition to the ACA.

"They'll die before they let their residents get tax credits," Jost said.

Jost shouldn't make that statement, even in jest. Politicians have been rubbed-out by angry citizens for far less.

Jost shouldn't make that statement, even in jest. Politicians have been rubbed-out by angry citizens for far less.

I really don't see any problem with what he said. He is just saying that there are some extremely staunch and stubborn ideologues out there that would chance being voted out of office before they budged on the ACA it's as if you asked them to change their religion.

Back