Female Insurance Agents and Brokers

One of the other agents turned to me and said "Sweety to be in this industry you've either gotta grow a pair (Independent) or buy a pair (captive) and you women like to shop." I thought it was an interesting take on the issue.

HaHa, gotta love alpha's. This is a funny way of looking at indies vs. captives......Fortunately, captives can purchase said product via a line or credit or monthly payments....

the last time I tried to show a woman who wore the pants in the family I was a slobbering,groveling *** within just a few days. she can "shut down" more than just the stove if you get my drift!!!

You weren't trying to use the backburner on the aforementioned stove stove were you?

Winter

men always have more money than women?

Women control the vast majority of the wealth in this nation. Men are generally more high profile, but if you look at the top 100 you will find that women control more assets than men.

I think this is a really biased thread. I thought you guys were much more savvy than you seem to be based on this wierd, old fashioned conversation. . . . .is it just me?

I think this is a really biased thread. I thought you guys were much more savvy than you seem to be based on this wierd, old fashioned conversation. . . . .is it just me?

What do you mean by an old fashioned conversation?

Back