Fex Contracting or the Insurance Squad

No it was a click and the number would dial but I was calling people everyone in our office had called so.. Then I went Indy and cc with a power dialer for med supps and I enjoyed it more lol.
Ah, yeah that's brutal. & sadly that's the same type of experience that most sales people have had with cold calling.

Our system is like the 21st Century Cold Call compared to that LOL

Once again you make a statement that you can't even prove. MOST IMOs want to sell you leads to make a profit? Just how many IMO's are out there to begin with? You will have to know the answer to that before you can determine if it is most or not.

Do you normally make claims that you can't back up?
LOL. Come on Todd. How many of my posts did you have to read to see that little technicality?

I've had the same horrible experience before with cold calling! This system is completely different. The cold call is just the start of the sales funnel. We use other forms of marketing to do the heavy lifting after a lead is generated including following up & "pre-selling" your leads...99% of it is on autopilot.

At Bankers were you using a multi line predictive dialer?
I am sorry but I have to call BS if your leads are sooooooo good you wouldn't have time to make 500 dial, because your talk time would be huge. Or do I just suck at math

Probaby because I'm very talented at trolling you jokers into commenting back in forth for 20 pages. Meanwhile my traffic to www.finalexpensedojo.com is going off the charts :)
But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg
Pretty clear his intent

Just like the 8% dude you 2 guys are great at promotion but have never fought in your life. Never won anything. I actually have mad respect.

Last edited:
Back