Fex Contracting or the Insurance Squad

I am sorry but I have to call BS if your leads are sooooooo good you wouldn't have time to make 500 dial, because your talk time would be huge. Or do I just suck at math
You want to comment BS on my marketing system but yet you're getting trolled to market me over and over. :)

You keep taking the bait even when I told you exactly what I was doing.

Thank you for playing!

Just like the 8% dude you have 2 guys great at promotion but have never fought in there life. Never won anything. I actually have mad respect.
What's the most one of your agents has made net in a month on their own personal production?

Edit: nah I won't even go down that road again. No point in proving anything to people like you who are just scared they'll lose lead buying customers if I keep telling the truth. :)

What's the most one of your agents has made net in a month on their own personal production?

Edit: nah I won't even go down that road again. No point in proving anything to people like you who are just scared they'll lose lead buying customers if I keep telling the truth. :)
Not scared of anything, i didn’t say agents I meant YOU and the 8% dude. I know what I’ve won over and over and over, I’ve proved it publicly years ago while you were still in HS. :) Again I have mad respect for your publicity and promotional talent, yours and 8% dude. There is so much business doesn’t matter what you say or I say we both still win. So troll, it helps both of us, except I’m not flaunting my website like a whore. My proof is in the pudding just like Bill Cosby.

Last edited:
Not scared of anything, i didn’t say agents I meant YOU and the 8% dude. I know what I’ve won over and over and over, I’ve proved it publicly years ago while you were still in HS. :) Again I have mad respect for your publicity and promotional talent, yours and 8% dude. There is so much business doesn’t matter what you say or I say we both still win. So troll it helps both of us, except I’m not flaunting my website like a whore. My proof is in the pudding just like Bill Cosby.
I wonder if Cosby gets any pudding in prison? :twitchy:

You want to comment BS on my marketing system but yet you're getting trolled to market me over and over. :)

You keep taking the bait even when I told you exactly what I was doing.

Thank you for playing!
But you avoided the question, what are you a younger JD, not answering a direct question? You don’t think I know what you’re doing, do you really think you’re the only one that talented, don’t be naïve. It’s win-win all the way around.

Not scared of anything, i didn’t say agents I meant YOU and the 8% dude. I know what I’ve won over and over and over, I’ve proved it publicly years ago while you were still in HS. :) Again I have mad respect for your publicity and promotional talent, yours and 8% dude. There is so much business doesn’t matter what you say or I say we both still win. So troll, it helps both of us, except I’m not flaunting my website like a whore. My proof is in the pudding just like Bill Cosby.
If whoring is what it is then I'm guilty as charged.

Nobody remembers how they found me. They just know they like what they see. ;)

Back