Fex Contracting or the Insurance Squad

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. Matt is one of the good ones. At least you aren't promoting one of the bad ones like many have done before.

But your concerns work both ways. Having tight structure and a very clear path has obviously turned many agents lives around that have been trained by Travis. Giving too many options including too many product categories and definitely recruiting in their earliest years has caused way more agents with great potential to fail out of the business than successes from everything I have witnessed.

I don't think any of my or Travis's family member's personal problems has given any of our agents "bad press" or anything else that you seem to be obsessed with. You and couple of your buddies like to poke him with it. That's to be expected and more of a reflection on you than anyone else. But that's one of the reasons that you can't post under your real identity. People would know your motives.

me thinks matt is a big ole scammy scummy dirtbag, but im like kermit, yall do whut u want

Back