Fexcontracting.com | Scott Burke Final Expense IMO

Are you sure Ginger is suspended or banned??? Because according to lying Scott Burke I am the ginger. This whole identify crisis is confusing.

Well if that wasn't you I'll admit I was wrong. But you're still a shill. I wasn't wrong about that.

I'm also a matchmaker because I found you your soulmate.

Yeah. Let's be clear here ...

The account "GingerNinja" was banned.

The person will probably be on here under a different name by tomorrow!

I don't think it's banned. Seems she was persuaded to stop posting? And it is not Mattschmidt. I never believed it was anyway. But there is no question that it is not.

Yeah Galt made it clear that she's not banned and also implied that he is to thank for the sudden 'disappearance'. May have to check his shed out back.

I don't think it's banned. Seems she was persuaded to stop posting? And it is not Mattschmidt. I never believed it was anyway. But there is no question that it is not.

It's a ban. When their name can't be found in the members list and when you click on the name in a thread where Giner posted, you can't send a PM...that spells banned.:yes:

I never thought it was Matt either. :no:

I don't know, Giner's grammar's much better than Cyborg's. But then the Easter Bunny hasn't been around for a while. The 2 of them weren't around at the same time, you might have something there. Can you picture a redheaded Easter Bunny?:laugh:

It wasn't cyborg…

Back