Fexcontracting.com | Scott Burke Final Expense IMO

"There's no aggressive competition to brow beat one another."

I don't see that at all. The only browbeating is you and Ginger. And just for the record I have been in sales for over forty years and I can count the number of women with any real sales ability on one hand.

And furthermore, I don't want to hear a women talk about football either. They are there because of their looks not their knowledge, period. So just tell them to shut their mouth and unbutton their shirt.

Ginger, your whole demeanor just plain sucks, which is probably how you sell. So please, would somebody just put something in her mouth so we don't have to listen to her.

omg I am so sorry. all I really meant to say was please pass the ketchup.

Last edited:

I don't see that at all. The only browbeating is you and Ginger. And just for the record I have been in sales for over forty years and I can count the number of women with any real sales ability on one hand.

And furthermore, I don't want to hear a women talk about football either. They are their because of their looks not their knowledge, period. So just tell them to shut their mouth and unbutton their shirt.

Ginger, your whole demeanor just plain sucks, which is probably how you sell. So please, would somebody just put something in her mouth so we don't have to listen to her.

40 years????? Dey-am! You're so old this last post must have taken you the last hour to type up. :err:

----------

And furthermore, I don't want to hear a women talk about football either. They are their because of their looks not their knowledge, period. So just tell them to shut their mouth and unbutton their shirt.

And...for the record...you meant to say "there". Not "their".

Ok pig? Do you talk to your female customers that way dickhead?

Your half right. I typed it with one hand. The other one was busy thinking about
Ginger. You know Gilligan's Island, Ginger. Not the know it all, full of smoke Ginger.

Your half right. I typed it with one hand. The other one was busy thinking about
Ginger. You know Gilligan's Island, Ginger. Not the know it all, full of smoke Ginger.

Glad you added the last part. I was about to tell you that I think the Forum Ginger is really a guy...that would be gross...your other hand thinking about a guy named Ginger.:twitchy:

Back