Final Expense companies

Which companies are you writing? Just curious

I write KSKJ first and the most. Some CinnEq, SNL, Prosperity, Trinity/FBL and SBLI.

I did remember after I posted that I wrote 1 Foresters in 2022. First one in 8 years. And not 1 since.

In 2022 I wrote about 350 applications. Over 200 were KSKJ.

I write KSKJ first and the most. Some CinnEq, SNL, Prosperity, Trinity/FBL and SBLI.

I did remember after I posted that I wrote 1 Foresters in 2022. First one in 8 years. And not 1 since.

In 2022 I wrote about 350 applications. Over 200 were KSKJ.

I also write prosperity. They are on the expensive side as well IMO. I can usually get a MOO price to beat Prosperity.

KSKJ - is there an AM Best or other rating for them? I couldn't find a single rating for them. I do see them in my quoter a lot, they're usually dirt cheap which always made me wary.

I have no experience with cinn equity or the others. But good on you for submitting that many apps, thats a massive feat in itself! You doing telesales I'm assuming?

I also write prosperity. They are on the expensive side as well IMO. I can usually get a MOO price to beat Prosperity.

KSKJ - is there an AM Best or other rating for them? I couldn't find a single rating for them. I do see them in my quoter a lot, they're usually dirt cheap which always made me wary.

I have no experience with cinn equity or the others. But good on you for submitting that many apps, thats a massive feat in itself! You doing telesales I'm assuming?

KSKJ does not pay for a rating.

yes, prosperity is very high. But they take the DE. That’s all I use them for.

Almost 100% face to face sales for me

I got email lifeshield who’s had super low rates for 11 yrs raising some rates . Don’t have to be genius to know even if mortality stable inflation is up 14% last few yrs . CO’s expenses have skied . They need more premium for the risks

I got email lifeshield who’s had super low rates for 11 yrs raising some rates . Don’t have to be genius to know even if mortality stable inflation is up 14% last few yrs . CO’s expenses have skied . They need more premium for the risks

The sky is falling.

Back