Final Expense companies

Except I don’t consider it a grind.

I built tires for 18 years. That’s a grind. This is a piece of cake by comparison.

True. When I was running solely FE I was in the field 2-3 days as well and it was a grind, driving 300 miles a day. Then having a no show after 70 mile drive so then trying to door knock random peoples homes. But I never made tires so thats that lol

Jd always brings up working in a factory . My friend has worked in factory’s 30 of the last 32 yrs . Those other 2 yrs he failed in ins . 99% of those people in Jd’s factory would hate selling fe and would fail . Jd’s trying to compare physical work to the ability to sell . 2 completely different jobs . Just like friend says I wouldn’t be able to his job . He’s right. Just like they’d hate driving 300 miles a day knocking on doors or being in rat infested homes .

Last edited:
Jd always brings up working in a factory . My friend has worked in factory’s 30 of the last 32 yrs . Those other 2 yrs he failed in ins . 99% of those people in Jd’s factory would hate selling fe and would fail . Jd’s trying to compare physical work to the ability to sell . 2 completely different jobs . Just like friend says I wouldn’t be able to his job . He’s right. Just like they’d hate driving 300 miles a day knocking on doors or being in rat infested homes .

Yes, most would fail at insurance sales just like most fail at insurance sales no matter where they came from.

Building tires is hot, heavy, hard work. And when I worked there it couldn't be air conditioned because of the rubber compounds and the steam presses. Fortunately for the ones now they have automated to the point and figured out compounding to where modern factories are air conditioned to point. The press rooms are still a challenge to cool.

And yes, I am comparing physical work to sitting on your ass. Sitting on your ass is easier.

Yes, most would fail at insurance sales just like most fail at insurance sales no matter where they came from.

Building tires is hot, heavy, hard work. And when I worked there it couldn't be air conditioned because of the rubber compounds and the steam presses. Fortunately for the ones now they have automated to the point and figured out compounding to where modern factories are air conditioned to point. The press rooms are still a challenge to cool.

And yes, I am comparing physical work to sitting on your ass. Sitting on your ass is easier.

And so would 10 million people love be day traders trading in their underwear all day . 99.9% who tried it for a living . The jobs that look easy are really hard to make a living . You can’t teach hunger and desire to suceed . When you have a 9-5 you have a check no matter what. You punch a clock . A couple yrs ago I got to be friends with a ail lady . She started off recruiting and selling . Making 65% recruiting . I warned her she would fail doing that when chargebacks hit . She laughed at me . Lost touch with her . Looked on Facebook 8 months ago . She works for the state. From age 22 I’ve never worked for anyone . That’s a long long time . I got fired from all jobs from age 16-21 . I can’t take orders . I knew right then I had to be self employed for life . That’s were my internal hunger to suceed comes in . No matter how many doors I have to knock or appts to see I refuse to fail . That attitude has stayed with me for life

And so would 10 million people love be day traders trading in their underwear all day . 99.9% who tried it for a living . The jobs that look easy are really hard to make a living . You can’t teach hunger and desire to suceed . When you have a 9-5 you have a check no matter what. You punch a clock . A couple yrs ago I got to be friends with an ail lady . She started off recruiting and selling . Making 65% recruiting . I warned her she would fail doing that when chargebacks hit . She laughed at me . Lost touch with her . Looked on Facebook 8 months ago . She works for the state. From age 22 I’ve never worked for anyone . That’s a long long time . I got fired from all jobs from age 16-21 . I can’t take orders . I knew right then I had to be self employed for life . That’s were my internal hunger to suceed comes in . No matter how many doors I have to knock or appts to see I refuse to fail . That attitude has stayed with me for life
All the smarmiest FE and Medicare agents claim to work for the state too. Maybe she is just doing that.

All the smarmiest FE and Medicare agents claim to work for the state too. Maybe she is just doing that.

It’s funny you say that . This dude on facebook I’m friends with . He’s a 32 yr fe agent. He actually was recently with snl as a director . He lasted about 4 months and drank the Senior life recruiting koolaide. He post videos 5 times a day trying to recruit and showing his door knocks . He used to walk to the door and say “ I’m with SL and I’m here for the burial ins you requested info on” . Now it’s “ I’m John and I’m here to get you the information on the state benefits you requested” . Obviously mentioning burial ins at the door he wasn’t getting in enough homes . I’m curious How a SL agent working face to face can sell a lot. He’s obviously running into a lot of people with ins already . He’s certainly not replacing on price .

It’s funny you say that . This dude on facebook I’m friends with . He’s a 32 yr fe agent. He actually was recently with snl as a director . He lasted about 4 months and drank the Senior life recruiting koolaide. He post videos 5 times a day trying to recruit and showing his door knocks . He used to walk to the door and say “ I’m with SL and I’m here for the burial ins you requested info on” . Now it’s “ I’m John and I’m here to get you the information on the state benefits you requested” . Obviously mentioning burial ins at the door he wasn’t getting in enough homes . I’m curious How a SL agent working face to face can sell a lot. He’s obviously running into a lot of people with ins already . He’s certainly not replacing on price .
If he’s openly posting videos on YouTube saying that all he needs to do is run into the wrong competitor.

Back