Final Expense Facebook Customer Acquisition Program is a [SALES MACHINE]!

Are you off of your meds or something?
Who are you calling Anon?
Are you unable to read or spell?
Why are all your words written like you are some hillbilly from down under ?
It seems to me that you are the unreal account, or the '''anon" account as you like to refer to it.
Are you one of those drama Kings that creates havoc to get attention? ...... there's definitely something off about you, isn't there?

i guess ya aint gonna respond??????????????????????????????????????????

Disregard what Colshare is talking about, i put a order in on the weekend and texted thad he was quick to respond and put my order in when he didn't have to, within the first 8 hours i had already gotten 3 leads my campaign finished today at 27 leads, I'm booked for a couple days of appointments and holy shit the people knew who i was , even when i called them and some even called me before i had the chance to call them. 12/10 would recommend.

Last edited:
Disregard what Colshare is talking about, i put a order in on the weekend and texted thad he was quick to respond and put my order in when he didn't have to, within the first 8 hours i had already gotten 3 leads my campaign finished today at 27 leads, I'm booked for a couple days of appointments and holy shit the people knew who i was , even when i called them and some even called me before i had the chance to call them. 12/10 would recommend.

LOL, i get 5 to 8 fb leads usually within 8 hours. you are a fake simpleton

Congratulations lol. I don't want the hassle of trying to generate my own. I literally have my name as my username and have posted consistently for months get Thad's balls out of your throat and go write some AP shit.

So the truth comes out, the 1 guy or girl who is butt hurt and hating on me is a FB vendor. I understand you will say some crude, rude and throw some crap at me, but when you sit behind a PC and a screen name it is very easy to talk a bunch of trash that may or may not be true, either way you are the only one talking bad about me and the leads. Anyway all your posts actually help me with back links to my videos and keep this post at the top of the page. Thank ColShare and as usual love you man (or women or however you identify)

I hate buying leads - if you know me (which most don't), you know how rigid I am with purchasing leads. That being said, I finally found a trusted source of Final Expense leads that have generated an ROI in my first few hours of selling via Telesales. They are Thad Sipple's FB leads. Truly amazing quality. Easy to submit the order. I work state-wide and he has generated me so far 40 leads for 300 bucks.

I don't normally publicly advocate lead sources, but this one def deserves honorable mention.

And I know there's going to be a troll comment on my post so lets just put it out there: I don't post on here often at all. I posted the above comment on my personal facebook and Thad kindly asked me to post it on here also. He's been so easy to work with and I'm super grateful. There are so many greedy lead vendors/IMOs out there so I do feel lucky to have found Thads leads.
New account Thad? :skeptical:

Starting Saturday and continuing through either Tuesday or Wednesday, I received 48 fresh FB leads to work. Today, I am texting each one a message that simply says who I am and I mention the FB request they made, and that due to the unusually high response rate, I have not been able to contact everyone with the promised 48 hours. I let them know I will be calling them from the same number from which I texted them, and that they will hear from me within the next 5 days. I'll give an update after I have a week or so to work these new leads.

I really like this if you're getting some volume from Thad because you/d think with this much warning, they're basically answering the phone with checkbook in hand. They know you're the insurance man and they answered the phone? Sounds like a buyer.

Back