Final Expense Facebook Customer Acquisition Program is a [SALES MACHINE]!

So I have lurked on these forums for a long time. I felt compelled to actually give a review on these leads. I have ran 2 campaigns in a 3 week period. The first campaign I got 32 leads. All of those leads were in an urban area and majority were in some very rough neighborhoods that I didn’t always feel comfortable going in no matter the time of day.

I decided on my second order I would try a more rural area. I was expecting less leads since I was targeting a rural area. I was astounded when I ended up with 54 leads. Yes, you are reading that correctly. I received 54 leads on my second campaign.

As a part time agent at the moment I’m overwhelemd by the sheer amount of leads. I’m sure I’m losing some sales because I can’t devote 40-50 hours a week fully working the leads. These leads are a great springboard for me to get over the learning curve as well as to get me on a full time direct mail lead program.

Thad has knocked these out of the park. Keep up the great work.

So I thought this video may help many of you. [What do Final Expense Facebook Ads Actually Say]

“Oh no state regulated” someone with a really good lawyer will have you entire operation shut down in 48hrs.. Just Kidding.

Also loved how you said “go ahead copy the ad and run these ads yourself, it won’t work”

My state is only a 1 million population for the whole state. It is the only place I am currently licensed.
Do your guarantees apply there also?

Back