Final Expense Facebook Customer Acquisition Program is a [SALES MACHINE]!

I ordered only one batch of the FE leads and 1 batch of the med supp leads. The FE leads were ok, I made my money back. The med supp leads were seriously worse than calling random numbers out of a phone book.
Lets be fair, your not an FE guy.. Right? Lets also be fair you loving stirring the pot.. Right? :) Lets also be fair, I was very clear the MS leads are extremely hit and miss and 1 order of anything is not a fair assessment. I dated my wife a few times before I slept with her. Yes some people will HATE me and my program and some will not. :)

I ordered only one batch of the FE leads and 1 batch of the med supp leads. The FE leads were ok, I made my money back. The med supp leads were seriously worse than calling random numbers out of a phone book.
You work those leads eye ball to eye ball or over the phone, when did Thad start doing med sup leads

You work those leads eye ball to eye ball or over the phone, when did Thad start doing med sup leads
He did Med Supp leads for a while when he was doing avatar leads. I never tried them. I didn't like the script on the calls(too vague). The same script that I heard copied on other lead vendor sites. The FE leads were fine.

I think he just added the Facebook Med Supp leads.

I actually expected more negativity much sooner from the forum. :) The reality is ALL leads have the good, the bad, and the ugly. My goal is to have more good than bad and ugly and that I have done. If your hanging your hat on the review of a new person on the forum vs an old one, so be it. ALL business have positive and negative reviews, the reality is more people are willing to complain than they are praise it is just human nature and when things go well most people feel as if no point in saying anything but if 1 thing is wrong or negative they will blow the F out of the business, warranted or not. Hence some of the reviews thus far.
Like I tell everyone who orders the MS leads they are extremely hit and miss and you have to work several states, I am very clear telling agents to order at your own risk.

Last edited:
Lets be fair, your not an FE guy.. Right? Lets also be fair you loving stirring the pot.. Right? :) Lets also be fair, I was very clear the MS leads are extremely hit and miss and 1 order of anything is not a fair assessment. I dated my wife a few times before I slept with her. Yes some people will HATE me and my program and some will not. :)
What is not fair about my review? I didn’t say anything bad about the FE leads. I said I thought they were ok.
Im not a new agent so I know how to work leads and I know that 17 is a small sample but the quality was so bad that after 5 of them I could tell I didn’t want anymore. I highly doubt anyone has ordered 2 rounds of those unless they ordered them at the same time.

Yes you did tell me they were probably crap before I ordered them but I thought I would try them anyway since I liked the FE leads. I was going to order more FE leads but I think I will pass now, to be fair....

Back