Final Expense Facebook Customer Acquisition Program is a [SALES MACHINE]!

Ahh Ha.... Thad I definitely need to talk to you.
I'm in California, in fact near you in Sacramento and you are right! My IMO is in Texas and the midwest and the South eastern states and they keep telling me DM DM DM is the king, plus they don't produce good enough FB leads or TM leads and I am totally frustrated with their lead source for here in CALIF! Too many other reasons CALIF sucks, but I'm still stuck for a while, maybe forever! Ugh! lol!

I'm doing FEX and I know FB leads have been the best, but my current provider has too much inconsistency with their FB leads and I still haven't found a good enough Med Supp lead source for NorCal.either so I want to get on your lead train. It definitely sounds like a good program. ;-)

I have ordered 2 batches so far and am satisfied. Spent $600 total and got 43 leads total. Both orders were completed in about 4 days each. It was a pleasant surprise to call the people and they recognized my name and some of them my phone number. Almost all of them new exactly why I was calling and were pleasant to talk too. I still haven't finished setting all the appointments or going thru all the leads but I have sold 6 apps so far (didn't calculate AP but about $3500 in $$, I have more appointments so hopefully will sell more, I already ordered again so I am not to worried about more sales.

who ya fooling boy, this is thads other account lol

I’ve been using Thad’s Facebook leads for 3 weeks. Here’s my honest review. ( I’m receiving nothing for this, but my review is a way of contributing to the FE community).

Overall, I’m very happy with the leads, they’re pretty comparable to direct mail leads, with two big exceptions:

1. Timeliness, you start getting leads within 1 or 2 days of order starting and you receive them a few minutes after someone has actually filled out an online form instead of 2-6 weeks as I’ve experienced with DM.

2. Cost, for me, so far, the cost has been about 1/3 of what I was paying for direct mail.

I’ve generated my own Facebook leads for over a year, but these are far cheaper than what I was paying on my own. I’ve gotten 30/week for $300, pretty good return.

Now, I will say that out of those 90 leads, I did have a few duplicates, just as you’d get from serial mailers, I got a couple that were already clients, I’ve been doing this for 6 years, and a few who were broke and thought it was free insurance, but fewer of those than I get with direct mail cards that say “life insurance” on them.

For now, I’m using them as my main lead source. As an agent reading this, my first question would be about the numbers. I don’t keep great numbers, but I will say month of June I’ve gotten 90 leads so far and I’m over 15k submitted.
luv how most of these positive reviews r frum new members and thads other "shell" accounts lmao

I have hit a home run with these leads. The leads arrive quickly and I find the clients are much higher caliber than my direct mail leads. Here are my numbers from June (I started the second week of June)

Facebook results for June, my first month (3 weeks); Started running FB leads, Friday, June 8th.

110 leads, 3 campaigns, I use an appointment setter.
Reached 68 (67%)
Of the 68 reached:
18 (26%) no interest / hung up
50 (74%) positive engaging conversations with app setter

Of the 50 positive calls:
22 (44%) appointments were set
6 (27%) of appointments no showed or cancelled

12 (75%) of the remaining 16 appointments kept were sold

Keeping phone interviews out of the calculations for now until I get a better grasp on them, had 8 scheduled phone interviews, Only 2 were kept, but both were sold (AIG Guaranteed Issue). Very interesting.

June Annual Premium from FB leads $9,458.48 (Includes 2 Phone sales)

FB Lead Cost 3 campaigns $900.00

It does not feel like I did this well as I did a lot of driving (Yes they are far apart), but the proof is in the numbers.

I am spreading my appointments 4-5 appts across 4 days. I believe I can optimize my appointments by setting 8 per day and only running 2 days (I believe Agent 5 does this). Spend 1 night in a motel. Not sure yet, I need more time to study this.

Hope this helps.
Frank

anuther new member leaving a glowing review, LMAO, shill shill shill

Long time reader here, and I know some of the above post say "reader beware", but we all know the internet is full of negative information and "iamright.com" sites. I am wondering are there any other updates from people who have used this that have more than 50 posts here? There are some of those here, but I want more updates.

Long time reader here, and I know some of the above post say "reader beware", but we all know the internet is full of negative information and "iamright.com" sites. I am wondering are there any other updates from people who have used this that have more than 50 posts here? There are some of those here, but I want more updates.
I ordered only one batch of the FE leads and 1 batch of the med supp leads. The FE leads were ok, I made my money back. The med supp leads were seriously worse than calling random numbers out of a phone book.

Back