Final Expense Facebook Customer Acquisition Program is a [SALES MACHINE]!

Yeah I tried them, got 30 leads in the first week and most are good, even answer the phone! Lol Still working through them so don't have totals yet, but I'm happy and will continue with them. Calif has definite challenges with leads and these are better leads them DM, TM or other FB so far.
...and guys, please don't make fun of me for replying
How much have you sold so far.

Yeah I tried them, got 30 leads in the first week and most are good, even answer the phone! Lol Still working through them so don't have totals yet, but I'm happy and will continue with them. Calif has definite challenges with leads and these are better leads them DM, TM or other FB so far.
...and guys, please don't make fun of me for replying

LOL, shill. Same state as the op LMAO, damn dis is funny

S
LOL, shill. Same state as the op LMAO, damn dis is funny

Yeah, what do you have against Thad?
Seriously? .. because I didn't answer right away?
I even asked you to be nice and not beat me up for answering.

Sold over $4500 so far, but still seeing some from those leads. Lead return in Calif generally sucks at the bottom of the barrel so this ROI on Calif is good.

S

Yeah, what do you have against Thad?
Seriously? .. because I didn't answer right away?
I even asked you to be nice and not beat me up for answering.

Sold over $4500 so far, but still seeing some from those leads. Lead return in Calif generally sucks at the bottom of the barrel so this ROI on Calif is good.

I guess we are all supposed to believe a fake anon account about the praises for these "leads" LOL I make no claims or recommendations for any one or company so i get a pass on not using mah real name. if u post positive review under a anon acct or name no one should believe you

nutting cept all his psotive reviews are from hidden anon accts. if dey dont use their real name its bollox lol

Are you off of your meds or something?
Who are you calling Anon?
Are you unable to read or spell?
Why are all your words written like you are some hillbilly from down under ?
It seems to me that you are the unreal account, or the '''anon" account as you like to refer to it.
Are you one of those drama Kings that creates havoc to get attention? ...... there's definitely something off about you, isn't there?

Are you off of your meds or something?
Who are you calling Anon?
Are you unable to read or spell?
Why are all your words written like you are some hillbilly from down under ?
It seems to me that you are the unreal account, or the '''anon" account as you like to refer to it.
Are you one of those drama Kings that creates havoc to get attention? ...... there's definitely something off about you, isn't there?

nope, nice sidestep. please stick to the topic, if you are a real person who is claiming all this glorious success with these leads, put yourself out there, other wise you are full of doo doo. Im not claiming or advocating anything so Im obliged to be anon.

ColShare - love you man.

If you read thru you will see real names, stage names, and everything else. 1st time poster and long time posters, clearly it is all me. :) Anyway... Are Facebook leads compliant? Are Direct Mail leads compliant? This video will explain what we do to insure compliance.

(warning you have to watch my ugly mug for a few moments)

trash from the worst lead guy eva -zero agent service, dont call back, dont give refundz on incomplete orders, nuf said any1 who orders from u gets waht the deserve

Back