Final Expense Facebook Leads

Have you tried to generate your own Facebook leads?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Yes and I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • No but I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters
Hakeem - on your inbound TV callers - do you know what day and exact time the commercials run so you are staffed properly? You run any late night / over night spots?

Yes, I get a log of when our commercials will run. I try to stay away from Primetime due to cost, but real late evening and early morning are some of the cheapest spots. We call those back in the morning.

Most of our leads however are generated between 7 and 7 CST, and we are always staffed then to answer the phones.

I must be lucky so far. One month in to being an FE agent and so far my clients have seemed to be regular folks. Yes, some are onvery low fixed incomes, all of them lower middle incomes at best; but the homes I have been in have all been clean, and all but one of the leads was dressed. And as she did not become a client, I can still say that so far, all of my clients have been normal folks. I have sold only SIWL so far, though I am working on some term policy sales for a few referrals I've gotten from those FE folks.
Sounds like you have some great income filters on the leads! Makes a FE agents life SOOO much easier. Who are you buying them through?

If final expense caters the senior market, does facebook really work right now, how many seniors are on facebook and the ones who are how many of them actually are reguarly on it. I see direct mail and TV working better.

Right now we see Facebook leads being the single best performing lead we sell. The only challenge with them is that much like TM leads there is not going to be enough lead volume to keep an agent busy. In larger metro areas there is enough flow but not in rural markets.

Facebook leads are especially good in tough-response rate states like Jaw-jah, Florida, and Texas.

Plan on door knocking them more. I've always found them to less frequently pick the phone up.

Doug, thank you for the transparency in your video. This is a method that is up and coming, and the industry is changing quickly. With that said, I tried facebook leads fourth quarter of last year since TV spots are expensive to purchase (we are 100% telesales). My cost was less than $20 per lead, but my ROI was not as good as my inbound TV Leads.

Do you mind sharing what you are seeing as an average cost per lead on FB, and what kind of premium you are pulling on average.

Thanks again man, this is good stuff!

The cost per lead average varies but we are seeing numbers nationally around $15 each
The Premium per Lead is right around the same as the TV Leads. FB leads are definitely averaging a higher premium than Direct Mail leads. In the right hands, of course!

Right now we see Facebook leads being the single best performing lead we sell. The only challenge with them is that much like TM leads there is not going to be enough lead volume to keep an agent busy. In larger metro areas there is enough flow but not in rural markets.

I see, so your saying the close more refrequently then the others, but there is just not enough of them to soley rely on them for the lead base/

What are your results?
Are you generating them yourself?

We're self-generating telesales leads around $10 on FB and doing it in bulk. We can get the cost down, but we lose the scalability aspect (at least so far). Great returns like you mention.

The keys are: (1) Mature pixel. The longer you advertise, the cheaper it gets. (2) Constantly optimizing/testing. Every day we're testing something new.

For f2f, I can see how volume is a problem since you're limited to an area. For telesales though, volume isn't an issue.

What's better than final expense FB leads for telesales? Search engine generated leads. We work a mix of both. Although search engine leads aren't very scalable.

Back