Final Expense Facebook Leads

Have you tried to generate your own Facebook leads?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Yes and I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • No but I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters
* Not an FE agent.

I had good results with the Lee FB leads. I believe SpurCity and maybe Ben Boman used them as well.

They did, as well as I. Lee wasn’t able to to get them consistently, even with a whole state as a territory.

People are figuring out better targeting methods, ad copy etc. Prices are coming down and you are able to get more leads in smaller territory more consistently.

Last edited:
Good to know.

Targeting / filters - Not being an FE guy I try to keep my book as clean as I can. I am definitely not looking for the typical FE person. I found the clients and referrals to be more SIWL clients than FE. That works out better for me Just my observation.

They did, as well as I. Lee wasn’t able to to get them consistently, even with a whole state as a territory.

People are figuring out better targeting methods, ad copy etc. Prices are coming down and you are able to get more leads in smaller territory more consistently.
It's not about him not being able to. He found a specific type of people that resulted in a very high quality lead.

Just like any form of marketing you can do click bait & target anyone & get a cheap lead ...or you can be straightforeward, target a small group of highly qualified people, & get high quality leads.

I found the clients and referrals to be more SIWL clients than FE.

I must be lucky so far. One month in to being an FE agent and so far my clients have seemed to be regular folks. Yes, some are onvery low fixed incomes, all of them lower middle incomes at best; but the homes I have been in have all been clean, and all but one of the leads was dressed. And as she did not become a client, I can still say that so far, all of my clients have been normal folks. I have sold only SIWL so far, though I am working on some term policy sales for a few referrals I've gotten from those FE folks.

I must be lucky so far. One month in to being an FE agent and so far my clients have seemed to be regular folks. Yes, some are onvery low fixed incomes, all of them lower middle incomes at best; but the homes I have been in have all been clean, and all but one of the leads was dressed. And as she did not become a client, I can still say that so far, all of my clients have been normal folks. I have sold only SIWL so far, though I am working on some term policy sales for a few referrals I've gotten from those FE folks.

A year from now you will have some GREAT stories for us ;)

Doug, thank you for the transparency in your video. This is a method that is up and coming, and the industry is changing quickly. With that said, I tried facebook leads fourth quarter of last year since TV spots are expensive to purchase (we are 100% telesales). My cost was less than $20 per lead, but my ROI was not as good as my inbound TV Leads.

Do you mind sharing what you are seeing as an average cost per lead on FB, and what kind of premium you are pulling on average.

Thanks again man, this is good stuff!

My cost was less than $20 per lead, but my ROI was not as good as my inbound TV Leads.

Hakeem - on your inbound TV callers - do you know what day and exact time the commercials run so you are staffed properly? You run any late night / over night spots?

Back