Final Expense Facebook Leads

Have you tried to generate your own Facebook leads?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Yes and I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • No but I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters
With FB's new algorithm change, I say good luck to anyone wanting to get high quality leads on there at an affordable cost. My CPL has more than doubled from 18 months ago. Now we will see the same thing that happened with Direct Mail. Low-quality generic wording to keep the cost low. :confused:

The FB hay day is over...

From what I hear, still a better lead than DM, only issue is volume for a F2F agent.

From what I hear, still a better lead than DM, only issue is volume for a F2F agent.
I agree. But just isn't nearly as lucritive as it was before January 2018. When I started getting FB leads 1.5 years ago I was getting them for $5 each & they were all lay downs. Now I am struggling to get them for $15 & that's with 20 states. This weekend it cost me $25 per lead. Plus the quality is now in the toilet compared to 1.5 years ago.

It's just not the same once all the cats find out where the mice are playing.

Last edited:
That's the way all paid lead gen goes eventually.

I agree. But just isn't nearly as lucritive as it was before January 2018. When I started getting FB leads 1.5 years ago I was getting them for $5 each & they were all lay downs. Now I am struggling to get them for $15 & that's with 20 states. This weekend it cost me $25 per lead. Plus the quality is now in the toilet compared to 1.5 years ago.

Youre getting into the TV Commercial range at that point. Nothing beats an inbound from a TV commercial, including DM.

I was wondering when a good discussion on Facebook leads would pop up. We are having some great success with them!

I’ve worked some in the past that didn’t pan out very well for the most part, which I received from a third party. Turns out we’ve been able to dial them in and fine tune the parameters and it’s been night and day!

the dreaded facebook plateau strikes again!

Back