Final Expense FMO

""Our leads have funeral expenses, death, your family will be facing a huge financial burden, etc. on them.""
I do not do leads, but if I did I think those would be cleaner than the Social Security leads.

""(I usually write $3K-$5K in about 25-35 hours of WORK)""
How many of those are on the books after 12 months? How much would the weeks leads cost?

The secret is to have 20-40 FRESH, EXCLUSIVE leads per week. You have to be trained on this (about 3 solid days). You have to have a "burning desire to succeed". If you are successful in the field you can be successful on the phone. If you are a failure in the field you MIGHT be successful on the phone. My retention about the same as it was in the field. (Some agents on this forum claim otherwise). I use LH only.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not really any easier, just MUCH MORE EFFICIENT. Eliminates driving around burning gas, no shows, one leggers, etc. How many do I sell a week? NOT ENOUGH! LOL Depends on time and effort invested just as in the field. I will close about 25% of the leads I work. Our leads are not the generic $225 Soc. Sec. death benefit leads. Our leads have funeral expenses, death, your family will be facing a huge financial burden, etc. on them. (I usually write $3K-$5K in about 25-35 hours of WORK).

So do you purchase the leads from LH?

No. My upline has the deep pockets and they generate these super direct leads. The upline wants the agents to WRITE BUSINESS.
""Our leads have funeral expenses, death, your family will be facing a huge financial burden, etc. on them.""
I do not do leads, but if I did I think those would be cleaner than the Social Security leads.

""(I usually write $3K-$5K in about 25-35 hours of WORK)""
How many of those are on the books after 12 months? How much would the weeks leads cost?

Leads are $25 each. If you have analyzed the cost to generate FE leads you will know this is a GREAT price, especially leads with this very direct verbage.

13 month persistency fluctuates between 75%-85%. About the same as in the field was for me.

Last edited:
So your net is in the area of about $3,000 avg. per week. Not counting persistency or phone cost. All while sitting on your, ah, chair. Not a bad plan. I assume it is a short commute also.

No. My upline has the deep pockets and they generate these super direct leads. The upline wants the agents to WRITE BUSINESS.

Leads are $25 each. If you have analyzed the cost to generate FE leads you will know this is a GREAT price, especially leads with this very direct verbage.

13 month persistency fluctuates between 75%-85%. About the same as in the field was for me.

Spoke to a NAA recruiter today.
Wouldn't tell me who he was or any info.
Wanted me to meet him at a hotel 1 hour from my house.

Finally told me 55% and 20$ leads. I nicely told him I can't drop 50+ points and pay for leads.

He said "how can someone (NAA) give you 100% contract and own there own mailer faclities. It's not fair."

He said leads were gold, like stealing from a baby.
I put 30 people under me one million plus income with in a year.

Told me I was insane not to join him.

He is making a Million $s and still needs to meet you in a Hotel. :GEEK: Duh!
He was probably selling Primerica or Alovera last year. (yeah, yeah I do not know how to spell it)

Spoke to a NAA recruiter today.
Wouldn't tell me who he was or any info.
Wanted me to meet him at a hotel 1 hour from my house.

Finally told me 55% and 20$ leads. I nicely told him I can't drop 50+ points and pay for leads.

He said "how can someone (NAA) give you 100% contract and own there own mailer faclities. It's not fair."

He said leads were gold, like stealing from a baby.
I put 30 people under me one million plus income with in a year.

Told me I was insane not to join him.

He is making a Million $s and still needs to meet you in a Hotel. :GEEK: Duh!

I guess every 20 or 50 bucks adds up.

</IMG>

I started off with NAA and my direct upline earned a $100,000 annual ring and still had trouble paying his $1000 a month mortgage.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:
Call Joey at 229-221-5172. Tell him Greg from N.C. sent you his way. Lead program, training, etc., even sell FE over the phone with a digital recorder and not have to see the prospect!

Hi Greg,
I have been selling final expense the traditional way for about a year and doing well but am interested in phone sales. You had mentioned that you represent LH. Is that Lincoln Heritage? Could you tell me what company or companies it is you are representing and which companies work the best for you. Do you know anything about Baltimore Life telesales? Appreciate your feedback.
Thanks

Back