Final Expense Leads

Can do the math - but there are hard costs involved. Surely I'm not going to lose money.

When you buy a DM run at $300 - there are risks there as well . . .

If the average response is $25, then the credit should be at least $25 for every response you are short. Remember, there has to be value for the buyer otherwise it isn't a fair deal.

400 fresh and hot TV leads - run about $10,400 with minute cost. Close 1 in 5 on Live and 1 in 10 on IVR - that's 30 + 25 policies = 55 @ $40 avg Monthly Premium = $23760 advance . . .

Those closing %'s are rather high - should be a lot more.

We are doing this ourselves May 28th thru June 1st - will let you know how it goes. Will have actual data to share then . . .
Your original post was 150 leads.

Sorry bro you don't have enough history or data to support your claims. I can appreciate your go get it attitude but, for me this would be a terrible business decision.

I like this thing called Risk vs Reward. If risk is too high then it is not worth the reward. This Risk is a put you out of business risk with not enough data to support the reward. Especially when there are other ways to lower your Risk and still be rewarded. JMHO

I like this thing called Risk vs Reward. If risk is too high then it is not worth the reward. This Risk is a put you out of business risk with not enough data to support the reward. Especially when there are other ways to lower your Risk and still be rewarded. JMHO

So you mean, no one is putting up 10k a week on a completely untested lead system? Shocker!

Tom can tell us until he is blue in the face how great it is. And while there are many of us who wish him the best and hope he succeeds, I doubt many on here would trust his professional opinion one bit at this point.

So you mean, no one is putting up 10k a week on a completely untested lead system? Shocker!

Tom can tell us until he is blue in the face how great it is. And while there are many of us who wish him the best and hope he succeeds, I doubt many on here would trust his professional opinion one bit at this point.
Exactly. I am waiting for a professional TV FE guy to respond with real numbers.

400 fresh and hot TV leads - run about $10,400 with minute cost. Close 1 in 5 on Live and 1 in 10 on IVR - that's 30 + 25 policies = 55 @ $40 avg Monthly Premium = $23760 advance . . .

Those closing %'s are rather high - should be a lot more.

We are doing this ourselves May 28th thru June 1st - will let you know how it goes. Will have actual data to share then . . .

So you're okay with an ROI of a little over 2 to 1?

If the average response is $25, then the credit should be at least $25 for every response you are short. Remember, there has to be value for the buyer otherwise it isn't a fair deal.

Not going to risk my own money on someone elses marketing efforts.

Back