Final Expense Leads

For the same reason every other indy or company fails at telesales. It would be a few paragraphs to explain. In short I would then need 2 to 3 frontiers per LOA agent etc etc, and I don't want to turn this into a telesales shop. I enjoy my time off I work Monday thru Thursday 9am to 4:30pm during that time I do what I want because all I am waiting for is deals, so as long as I have my laptop, iPad, phone etc, I am g2g. I write 4 to 8 deals per week and my costs are low. (yes with 3 guys we only write 4 to 8 deals per week) Side note my ROI is huge. You need to understand we don't sell people, se don't do DE or Guarantee Issue, it is bank draft or nothing. It is a different way of thinking, I don't care about the upfront I only care about the backend.

You sir, are a smart man.

I tried to buy some TV leads but I can't get anyone to call me back or
the companies can't fill orders.

I can fill as many orders as you want to place for TV Leads. What Counties or MSA's?

How many do you want a week?

All you telesales guys should check us out www.premierproducersgroup.com
Wait, what? Another lead vendor? Shouldn’t you keep the leads for your rockin tele-sale company?
Do you frequent Linked in? Talk about leads vendors. It's a never ending string of offshore call centers. Some are so smart they have names like Jack Smith.
I am not a fan if offshore telemarketers for telesales.

Last edited:
Wait, what? Another lead vendor? Shouldn’t you keep the leads for your rockin tele-sale company?

Ha - not really a Vendor - but, if I can get a 300% ROI by simply editing a TV Spot, Running Spot and Transfering Calls or Emailing IVR responses - I'll do it . . .

I'm in 22 states.. How much?

$10,000 will get you 150 Live Transfers between 9am and 9pm Mon thru Thur + 250 IVR Leads in your email by 10am Tue thru Fri - up to 400 fresh TV responses per block.

If you desire a "Warm" Transfer - Add $10 per Transfer.

Agent doesn't answer Live on the 5th ring - call routes to IVR.

1 Time Setup Fee - $1499. Includes :30 sec TV Spot with your exclusive Local & Toll Free # + URL (if desired - not recommended) + IVR Tree with Name, City and 2 qualifying questions. Custom Trees available.

You pay 3¢ pm for the Inbound Calls.

New :30 TV Spot = $999.

New IVR Setup = $499.

If we produce less than 150 Live or less than 250 IVR responses per block - you will receive a $20 Credit for each Live and $10 for each IVR that you didn't receive - credited towards your next block run . . .

If we produce more than 150 Live or more than 250 IVR responses per block - you will be charged $20 for each Live and $10 for each IVR.

Can split each Block into 4 receivers

Back