Final Expense Leads

$10,000 will get you 150 Live Transfers between 9am and 9pm Mon thru Thur + 250 IVR Leads in your email by 10am Tue thru Fri - up to 400 fresh TV responses per block.

If you desire a "Warm" Transfer - Add $10 per Transfer.

Agent doesn't answer Live on the 5th ring - call routes to IVR.

1 Time Setup Fee - $1499. Includes :30 sec TV Spot with your exclusive Local & Toll Free # + URL (if desired - not recommended) + IVR Tree with Name, City and 2 qualifying questions. Custom Trees available.

You pay 3¢ pm for the Inbound Calls.

New :30 TV Spot = $999.

New IVR Setup = $499.

If we produce less than 150 Live or less than 250 IVR responses per block - you will receive a $20 Credit for each Live and $10 for each IVR that you didn't receive - credited towards your next block run . . .

If we produce more than 150 Live or more than 250 IVR responses per block - you will be charged $20 for each Live and $10 for each IVR.

Can split each Block into 4 receivers
That is a ridiculously high cost. Not one person will ever buy lead for you at $66 per lead. As always good luck to you

That is a ridiculously high cost. Not one person will ever buy lead for you at $66 per lead. As always good luck to you

Only time I ever bought leads that expensive, and they were actually more expensive, was a revenue share with a licensed agent. At that price point, a revenue share is about the only way it'd be attractive to anyone with half a brain. You'd basically have to guarantee a sell, so might as well just split the commission in some fashion.

Only time I ever bought leads that expensive, and they were actually more expensive, was a revenue share with a licensed agent. At that price point, a revenue share is about the only way it'd be attractive to anyone with half a brain. You'd basically have to guarantee a sell, so might as well just split the commission in some fashion.
It would take approximately 15 sales just to break even I’m not in business to break even.

66 per lead and that's before the one time setup fee plus the cost of time per min.

How is this even a thing in the free market. Someone in FE insurance business can't make money with those numbers.

66 per lead and that's before the one time setup fee plus the cost of time per min.

How is this even a thing in the free market. Someone in FE insurance business can't make money with those numbers.
The funny part is I feel like he writes it is if he’s doing everyone a favor and is this most amazing thing

It's an average of $25 per response . . . Fresh, Hot, TV responses - less than DM.

$35 for the Live Transfers and $19 fresh IVR - averages . . .

You can't buy a live TV transfer for less than $35 - anywhere . . .

The funny part is I feel like he writes it is if he’s doing everyone a favor and is this most amazing thing

It certainly comes across that way. I just say the 10k initially, but looking at it further, if he comes up short in the lead volume you only get a $20 credit. I guess someone can't do math or thinks other people can't?

400 fresh and hot TV leads - run about $10,400 with minute cost. Close 1 in 5 on Live and 1 in 10 on IVR - that's 30 + 25 policies = 55 @ $40 avg Monthly Premium = $23760 advance . . .

Those closing %'s are rather high - should be a lot more.

We are doing this ourselves May 28th thru June 1st - will let you know how it goes. Will have actual data to share then . . .

It certainly comes across that way. I just say the 10k initially, but looking at it further, if he comes up short in the lead volume you only get a $20 credit. I guess someone can't do math or thinks other people can't?

Can do the math - but there are hard costs involved. Surely I'm not going to lose money.

When you buy a DM run at $300 - there are risks there as well . . .

Back