Final Expense Telesales Tips - The Final Episode

@NSRH

If given the choice for someone starting out for telesales, would you choose on a weekly basis to take:

20 tv leads / 20 facebook leads = Approx. $850/ week

or

10 tv leads / 40 facebook leads = Approx $680/ week

@NSRH

If given the choice for someone starting out for telesales, would you choose on a weekly basis to take:

or

You didn't ask me, but I'll bet he'll say he likes TV leads over FB leads, so he would probably choose choice 1 instead of choice 2.

@NSRH

or

Give me the cost break down per lead type.
Who is the TV lead vendor and did they offer a buffer per call?
Are the facebook leads sent to a landing page or staying on the facebook platform?

Give me that info, and Ill let you know my thoughts.

You didn't ask me, but I'll bet he'll say he likes TV leads over FB leads, so he would probably choose choice 1 instead of choice 2.

Not necessarily.

I like consistent TV leads over FB. Some vendors wont deliver, I know them all.

FB is good at the right price.

Give me the cost break down per lead type.
Who is the TV lead vendor and did they offer a buffer per call?
Are the facebook leads sent to a landing page or staying on the facebook platform?

Give me that info, and Ill let you know my thoughts.
@NSRH

Tv leads are $34 from Senior Life and

Facebook leads are from Thad @ $8.50

And the right price is?????????

If you are keeping someone in the Facebook ecosystem, and doing telesales (multistate) you should generate those leads on your own. The cost is $3 to $4 ALL DAY LONG, and its going down. But the quality can be flakey since the lead form auto populates whatever they put in to Facebook when they joined. I like this option better, because once they submit their info, you can give them an option to "call now". Those are literally free inbound calls.

If you are sending the prospect to a landing page, the quality is much much higher. Not as many call ins, if any, but the client must type in their informtion so you can count on the quality being there. Those, from my experience, will run you double. $6 to $8. I only use this method when agents want to work into the evening or on the weekends when my prequalifiers are off the clock. These can be very solid leads.

Latest posts

Back