Finding & Hiring Good Sales People

MichaelJM - to let you know, I'm just playing around. I've been called out on quite a few spelling errors myself. I admire and respect your service to our country.

Oh, and no I did not go to college.. I have no degree, but I assure you I am doing just fine! :P
In stead, I was a Ranger in the Army for 5 years. Guess that makes me dumb, but I sure do have a hell of a work ethic.

I think John Kerry and his buddies are the only ones that think your dumb. You might have to be a little crazy :wacko: to join the military, but I don't think dumb has anything to do with it.

ok whew, glad you guys calmed down on me a bit for my poor grammar and spelling lol. Fact is, I was military intel prior to going to RIP...(ranger school). That's basically 2 strikes against me when it comes to intelligence har har :P.

I found out very quickly that college would have been the better route for me initially. I placed resume after resume, and kept getting the same response, "Sorry we are looking for people with at least 4 years of college". You know it sucked for me ...the first 6 months I was unemployed and desparately searching for work! Appearently no one wants to hire people with degrees in demolitions and hand to hand :P. However, I interveiwed with Aflac, and regardless of my lack in sales experience it sounded wonderful. "The perfect opportunity"...har har what a crock. Still I found out after my first 3 weeks that the promises made were on the premise that I would do an excessive amount in sales. So, I applied my military work ethic to it, and quickly passed everyone up knocking down an average of 10 accounts monthly. I did well with Aflac, but I felt as though I was barely able to do anything for my clients. Lets face it supplimentals are nice, but people NEED P&C Life Health and DI.. After 3 years I switched to full brokerage of all lines of insurance, and now 6 years after the journey started I can say...who needs college!!! lol I will just say I do "ok" talking about volume, numbers, sales, or income is usually done by those who have none in my experience :P!

Anyways thanks for the kind words guys. FYI I was deployed to the following countries. Afghan, Iraq, Saudi, Kosovo, Kuwait, Bosnia, Lybia, Lebannon, Pakistan, Isreal, Palestine (Isreal), Korea N & S, China, Guam, Various unnamed south american countries..basically I have come to the conclusion that no matter how bad we think we have it here America "ain't" so bad!
that and I have developed a distaste for arabs :sad:

My name is Casey Hrvatin and I am Business Development Manager for Homeland Healthcare, Inc. I would like to share some information about our company, products, commissions, customer service and advances with you!
Please email me: [emailhcare.com[/email]
Look forward to speaking with you!

Casey, what is your company's position on spam?

WinoBlues said:
Casey, what is your company's position on spam?

I recommend we all call Homeland Healthcare and complain...I already reported one of his other duplicate posts.

Back