First day cold calling a FLOP

Yes. I am putting myself under arrest for selling a medicare supp this way, just last week.

Darn it, right here at the holidays.

Looks like I will be joining you in the "clink". I'm sure you and I won't be the only ones there.

What a great excuse for a party! I'll bring the scotch.

SH**!!! THE COPS ARE OUTSIDE MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!!! Frank???????? Help!!! You led me astray .... Oh no, YIO is on my lap top ... they will confiscate it and they will come for you too ... I'm so sorry ...

Last edited:
Looks like I will be joining you in the "clink". I'm sure you and I won't be the only ones there.

What a great excuse for a party! I'll bring the scotch.

I'm in if you promise to bring your goats.... and the scotch.

I'm in if you promise to bring your goats.... and the scotch.

My South African Boer goats and a case of scotch will definitely be with me.

I will be leaving as soon as my official goat herding attire arrives, loin cloth and spear.

You are going to want to bring your camera. It will definitely be a Kodak moment. :D:D:D

Okay Frank, I've done as you said ... I've got my loin cloth on and spear in hand ... I'm standing in front of the police ...

"Ouch, Stop it!!" Damn Goat!!! he keeps head butting me ...

Are you sure I needed to bring one of these along?

First day in the Clink

1 day later in the clink:

Okay ... by myself ... stuck with a goat that is constantly head butting me ... no drinks ... no friends ... Christmas eve ... ho-hum ...

Man, is my wife mad at me ...

I should have listened to Moonlight and just bought those leads ... :no:

Last edited:
A cold call day can seem like freezing in July. Two years knocking on doors as a missionary (LDS - Austria) did not make it easy to face locked doors and bad lead addresses. Sales commissions are high to make it worth the trouble to earn them -- keep at it!

Insurance is the free enterprise means of preserving people's dignity. :)
Amen brotha!!!! I served in dallas, i started insurance this january, have earned 40,000+ first year and have a client base of over 200 people! KEEP @ IT, everything I built was from cold calls, mostly referrals now, good luck:)

Re: First day in the Clink

1 day later in the clink:

Okay ... by myself ... stuck with a goat that is constantly head butting me ... no drinks ... no friends ... Christmas eve ... ho-hum ...

Man, is my wife mad at me ...

I should have listened to Moonlight and just bought those leads ... :no:

Never fear, I'm on my way with more goats and a whole lot of scotch. Would have been there sooner but I had trouble hooking them up to the sleigh.

They broke into the case of scotch while I was sharpening my spear and looking for my winter loin cloth.

Back