For those of you using NORVAX...

True. They do work but I think it's important to note that senior agents do well them them while new agents don't. Can you imagine a new agent going up against you Sam? Lol.

It was definitely tougher to convert the leads when I started, and I never recommend internet leads to anyone in their first few months.

If anyone is interested, I have a predictive dialer system I bought at the end of last year but haven't had the time to implement. It has 4 line capability and the software will scrub against DNC lists. I bought it because I tried an online live transfer service (at 10 cents a call) late last year for Medicare Supplements and it worked pretty well (I got 1 live transfer per 50 calls)-the system only cost me about $350 so if anyone wants it we could work something out-you would only need a monitor to make it fully functional (and at least one phone line, of course).

Is this where you bought the software http://www.cheapautodialer.com/
???

Stay away from that guy in Houston. I purchased an autodialer under the understanding that I had a 30 day money back guarantee,after 2 days of people cussing me out over the phone I sent it back. That was over a year ago and I am still waiting for my refund!!!

nice site

Nice site...I noticed that you are using Quotit Corporation for your website. What are the costs from Quotit (setup and monthly charge) and how many leads do you get per week/month from your site? Any actual online sales? Thanks in advance Oleg.

Alsky

I have Norvax's quoting system, which is a phenomenal system ... when it works.
It seems like they always have problems and when I call I can never get a support person on the phone and if I leave messages they never call back.

I literally have to call the company like 10 times in a row and demand to talk to a support representative.

Does anyone else experience this?

I'm pretty sure this is what Norvax's Programmers and Customer Service department looks like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGbM8I_XaRs

The system is less than phenomenal in my opinion. Quotit is much better as a system, but limited in their offerings.

The rates & quotes are schizophrenic. Same data generates 200 plans in one case and in another leaves off certain carriers and/or plans. The rates are rarely correct when compared with the carrier software.

I don't trust their software to get anything right.

I use Norvax because they are the only game in town and it allows me to write clients that I would not otherwise.

Customer service from Norvax is non-existent.

Somarco,

When you say Quotit is limited in their offerings are you refering to the carriers that you can quote or other options/back office stuff?

As a side note, Saleswolf I feel your pain. I have been trying to generate some quotes on Norvax for the last hour and every time I run them they are coming out different. Very annoying...

Thats why I'm curious about Quotit

Back