For those of you using NORVAX...

$75/month is the price that most agents will pay! Probably more if you don't negotiate! Quotit is about $79, but looks a little cleaner and more professional than Norvax.

Just my opinion!

I've noticed that too! Is it Norvax messing up or is Assurant tell Norvax what to quote?

Funny story, my credit card I have on file with Norvax just expired last month. I got 3 phone calls within a 3 hour time frame asking me to update them with the new card and exp date. I called them back the next day, left a message and got a call withing 5 minutes! I wonder if they are going to charge me for the call like they do with their technical support!

I am just like you Bob, can't get a call back if I tried!! Maybe I should just cancel my CC next time I have a questions!

They charge you for technical support????????? What's the charges?

Kris & I both agree that Quotit is superior except . . . they don't have the carriers we need.

I can't imagine Time telling Norvax not to quote their best product. The limited benefit plans are not something I will offer.

Just ran rates at eHealth. The plans illustrated are the Core Med, Max & One Deductible. No Right Start.

Go figure.

If all Norvax is going to quote is the garbage limited plans I will just disable Assurant completely on my website. I have yet to get a call back from anyone at Norvax on this.

Where is the Norvax guy who talks about leads on this website? I spoke with Quotit again yesterday, they have all but 1 carrier in my state, real close to switching now! Norvax.....impress me please! I guarantee if I filled out a request to buy their leads I'd get a call within minutes.......whatever!

Seems I have a new rep. She has called twice about issues.

Going to call Quotit too.

Seems Norvax now has a customer service department. Got a call from their manager, on the job 2 months, wanting to see what issues I have.

My only issue is that Quotit does not (yet)have what I need but they are getting very close . . .

Well if they have their quoting engine designed to only show Right Start that's ethically repugnant. The whole purpose is for clients to see all available plans - not the plans Norvax wants them to see.

Back