For those of you using NORVAX...

Quotit only has limited carriers, unless you are in CA. They seem to be geared toward group than individual. Their quote format is much better than Norvax.

Have no idea about their back office since I don't have Quotit. I would get them in a heartbeat if they ever get enough carriers to match the Norvax offering.

I have run a few quotes today on schizophrenic Norvax. On a couple have tried to show the One Deductible (Time) but it is not even showing up as an option. Other carriers HSA's show, just not Time.

The rates quoted by Norvax for selected GR plans are +30% over what the GR software gives me as a number.

Bummer.

I have the same problem with Quotit. Assurant is a must. I've given up on Norvax working all the time, I just try to work around it as much as possible.

I told Quotit to call me when they get the 3 carriers I need and I'll sign on the spot!! No call to date!! They said don't worry, it'll only be 2 weeks and all the carriers will be up and running.......this was 2 months ago!!

Here's the deal if anyone does Assurant with Norvax -
Assurant is providing the plans and rates directly. They are at this time not providing any copay plans (Max, Core Med) just all deductible based.

So if anyone gets a chance complain to the powers to be at Assurant to get this changed please do.

Also Norvax has definitely stepped up with the customer service. I have an assigned REP now and since I've been assigned to him I have his direct number and have left him message and he's called back asap both times.

They are at this time not providing any copay plans (Max, Core Med) just all deductible based.

My quote engine does show Max & Core but without including the copay in the quote.

That's the way I quote the plans any way so no big deal.

Doesn't mean I would not switch to Quotit if they could get their act together.

What's the cost for Norvax?
As much as they can get away with. Dealing with them is like buying a used car. They quote you a high price then offer a lower price as a tease if they sense you are walking. You can counter with a lower price and they take it to their manager.

The set up fee is a ripoff.

They wanted $350 to set up my quote engine. Got them to take $250 and I begrudgingly paid that.

For the quote engine only they wanted $100. I got them to take $75.

Don't buy the website or Lead Miner. Total waste of $$$

Here is an example of what you get with the website package for $350 setup + $125/month
http://murphy.norvax.com/

Here is what I got for $250 +$75/month
http://quickhealthplans.com

I have a website, actually, several, and only needed the quote engine which I paired with a domain I owned.

Last edited:
Norvax on strike again.

Will not calculate HSA (other than Wrong Start) rates.

Norvax unresponsive.

So what else is new?

I've noticed that too! Is it Norvax messing up or is Assurant tell Norvax what to quote?

Funny story, my credit card I have on file with Norvax just expired last month. I got 3 phone calls within a 3 hour time frame asking me to update them with the new card and exp date. I called them back the next day, left a message and got a call withing 5 minutes! I wonder if they are going to charge me for the call like they do with their technical support!

I am just like you Bob, can't get a call back if I tried!! Maybe I should just cancel my CC next time I have a questions!

I'm curious... what does Norvax cost? Just to use the online quoting part, I mean. It's funny that a post about how unreliable it is can create a question like this, but I was looking at their website the other day and was wondering what agents pay per month to use their service?

Back