Freedom Equity Group

jcorr

Super Genius
I have someone trying to tell me that FEG is "different from all the other programs". As far as I can tell it's pretty much the same. The only possible difference is the chance to get actual equity in the company. Does anyone have a copy of their comp plan and a copy of how their "equity share program" actually works?

A bunch of disgruntled ex-AL Williams (Ron Petronovich and Ronald Bloomingkemper). Still upset that Art Williams sold the company to Sandy Weil and "kept all of the money." They are still whining after all of these years. I would stay away. Equity? Few people may remember Ron Bloomingkemper's original company National Marketing Alliance (NMA). He sold it to Conseco for 100% stock, then Conseco went bankrupt and the stock price was worthless. NMA is noticeably missing from Bloomingkemper's LinkedIn page and anything else for that matter. People male mistakes sure, but I would not trust his equity thing. Last time, you got ZERO.

Full Disclosure... I had an NMA GA contract. I only wrote one policy using their Massachusetts General Life product back then, and never touched it again.

Equity in what??? No insurance company is going to buy them. Why would they? There are so many insurance marketing companies these days that are going to sell for them anyway...

I'm attaching their comp plan, however it is a few years old, so there may be changes. But it tells nothing really. Let's say I am at the 70% contract. 70% of what??? I cannot assume that it is 70% of target premium. Maybe they only pay 90% of target premium on some products or companies. Then I would get 90% of 70% or 63%. Who knows.

I have no contacts at FEG but I got this several years back when someone was trying to recruit me into FEG.

Good luck.

Attachments

• feg-promotional-guidelines.jpg
    feg-promotional-guidelines.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 19
Here are 2 pages from an old NMA brochure that I still have in a box...

Attachments

• IMG_1367.jpeg
    IMG_1367.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1366.jpeg
    IMG_1366.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back