Glenn Neashams Full Story.I was the agent arrested,tried,convicted,then exonerated for selling an an

I think we need to somehow work Compulife into this thread. Then we'll REALLY have a record-setting long thread.

Amen to that. Lol.

I only read til he said,"hi hotty" and that it wasn't sexual harassment. That's all I needed to read...do that in any Fortune 500 company and see how long you have a job. Glad he got whatever problem overturned...I just couldn't suffer through anymore.

Amen to that. Lol.

I only read til he said,"hi hotty" and that it wasn't sexual harassment. That's all I needed to read...do that in any Fortune 500 company and see how long you have a job. Glad he got whatever problem overturned...I just couldn't suffer through anymore.
If you read past that to the end you can learn something new about "humanity". You wouldn't believe another human being was capable of being so
spiteful".

Last edited:
I got a message yesterday that a large national reporting company want's to tell my story. It should be interesting?

I got a message yesterday that a large national reporting company want's to tell my story. It should be interesting?

tumblr_mehc0eIDA61rsv5bko1_500.jpg

Back