Glenn Neashams Full Story.I was the agent arrested,tried,convicted,then exonerated for selling an an

I got a message yesterday that a large national reporting company want's to tell my story. It should be interesting?

Lifetime movie network? :)

I will have to set some time aside to read the whole story you posted, that's a lot of text....I only got to the part about tan skin. Glad you got the truth out. Are you going back into the same business, or changing careers?

I am confused is this about selling an annuity to a woman who was later diagnosed with dementia or sexual harassment case?

I've seen this thread before and thought it was sexual harassment case, Then I get email from the forum about dif stores mentions this guy as 1 who went through all this trouble because he sold an annuity to a woman who was later diagnosed with dementia also I see online this glenn Neasham and his story in connection to this dementia case

so whats the deal with all this sex harrasment stuff, I dont know I have a hard time feeling bad for this guy

Back