Green Card Workers Without Social Security Numbers

hardworker

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've got this family wanting to purchase a final expense plan on their grandparents who live with the family. They have a Green Card work visa but no Social Security number. What companies will write them. They are 72 and 74 yrs. old, no medication and both still work.

I've got this family wanting to purchase a final expense plan on their grandparents who live with the family. They have a Green Card work visa but no Social Security number. What companies will write them. They are 72 and 74 yrs. old, no medication and both still work.

LBL will do it with a TIN. Probably others if they are permanent residents.

I would think the majority would. United national Life issued a green card worker on their WL plan with no problems.

"They have a Green Card work visa but no Social Security number.'

THE ABOVE IS NOT CORRECT!

A 'green' card holder (LPR: Legal Permanent Resident) definitely HAS a social security number! That person is legally authorized to work in the U. S. A. and, for all intents and purposes, has most of the duties/responsibilities/privileges/rights of a citizen except jury duty, voting and, perhaps, one or two more inconsequential ones...

"They have a Green Card work visa but no Social Security number.'

THE ABOVE IS NOT CORRECT!

A 'green' card holder (LPR: Legal Permanent Resident) definitely HAS a social security number! That person is legally authorized to work in the U. S. A. and, for all intents and purposes, has most of the duties/responsibilities/privileges/rights of a citizen except jury duty, voting and, perhaps, one or two more inconsequential ones...

I was thinking the same too, once you are a "green" card holder (permanent resident) then you will get a SS number if you apply for it.

With the work Visa which is different from the "Green" card, not sure about SS number but they can get TIN.

BTW a say a prospect recently with a genuine Green card from 1970, those had no expiration dates. He is a citizen now but keeps it as a souvenir.

Liberty Bankers will take ITIN number instead of SS number. Cleanly states on their application

Back