Has anyone been successful trying to get thier own online fe leads?

On your website in your link it says you charge $28 each for them.
Maybe different filters at $25, $28 and $30?

Our main life insurance card is $30. Where do you see the $28 on my site? I thought I updated everything.

He's not a builder with us? Whatcha talking about??

I guess it depends on what "us" means. His signature still says he's with EFES.

Y'all got different us'es at EFES?

And since you answered for him and excused saying the leads were $5 less than they cost I figured you would be the one to ask.

Thanks. I'll get that changed. You know how it is, busy busy. I just use my site for training purposes now. Didn't even know I had that in there.

What I did to make life easy for me and easy to understand for the agent is to create a lead worksheet. The agent can design his lead the way he wants it and can easily see how each change affects the cost of his lead. So he can go with the most generic basic lead and spread the ages the widest at 50-83 for $25.
He can select the lead wording to say life insurance at $1.50 more or "affordable life insurance" for an additional $1.
He can tighten the ages to 55-79 or 60-76
He can choose the income filter with several options and prices.
The agent makes his own choices and figures his own cost per lead and submits that to me. I started that a couple of years ago and it works great. That way the agent has a better handle on what each of his options are and how they affect his cost.
Our most popular lead option "life insurance" on the card and ages 55-79 is $27.50 in most states. But our agents do everything from $25 leads to $30+

As an update to my post above, we have our Facebook generated FE leads down to the $9-$11 range consistently - but it's statewide for telesales agents (not local). We've started selling them to our agents at our cost - $10 here.

To the OP: All that being said - anyone that sticks to optimizing FB for FE can see their lead prices drop significantly. Your pixels mature, you begin to see trends and you have ad sets/landing page combinations that you know work. I have no doubt a local agent can get leads for sub $20. If you're not willing to learn it, hire someone that will do in your FB account (not theirs) so if you part ways you still have all your assets and can run your ads.

Latest posts

Back