Has anyone been successful trying to get thier own online fe leads?

As an update to my post above, we have our Facebook generated FE leads down to the $9-$11 range consistently - but it's statewide for telesales agents (not local). We've started selling them to our agents at our cost - $10 here.

To the OP: All that being said - anyone that sticks to optimizing FB for FE can see their lead prices drop significantly. Your pixels mature, you begin to see trends and you have ad sets/landing page combinations that you know work. I have no doubt a local agent can get leads for sub $20. If you're not willing to learn it, hire someone that will do in your FB account (not theirs) so if you part ways you still have all your assets and can run your ads.

Hey Jeff, I forget the online FE guy's name, Brandon I think, that did the POD cast for you. Were his leads Facebook or website? Good POD cast by the way.

As an update to my post above, we have our Facebook generated FE leads down to the $9-$11 range consistently - but it's statewide for telesales agents (not local). We've started selling them to our agents at our cost - $10 here.

To the OP: All that being said - anyone that sticks to optimizing FB for FE can see their lead prices drop significantly. Your pixels mature, you begin to see trends and you have ad sets/landing page combinations that you know work. I have no doubt a local agent can get leads for sub $20. If you're not willing to learn it, hire someone that will do in your FB account (not theirs) so if you part ways you still have all your assets and can run your ads.

The Pixel is key. Once you see who is repsponding, you can create more and more look a like audiences to really hone in on your perfect client.

While we're at it, I am looking to set up a final expense shared leads program where I would sell my call center's 15-30 day old web leads. They would only be shared between myself & you. Will be the lowest cost fresh shared leads you've seen.

Send me a message if interested ;)

Hey Jeff, I forget the online FE guy's name, Brandon I think, that did the POD cast for you. Were his leads Facebook or website? Good POD cast by the way.

Thanks. His were search engine generated leads. Although he did use FB leads for a while with success, but didn't need them as his organic (free) leads provide more than he needs.

The Pixel is key. Once you see who is repsponding, you can create more and more look a like audiences to really hone in on your perfect client.

Yep. More-so for retargeting those who clicked on your landing page, but didn't fill out a form.

Back